Register

Sucking your own cock, anyone else do this?

1. Stevegg
    Stevegg
    I have wanted to do this but I'm not long to do so, if I was able to, I can't say how many,many many times a day I would do it. I do drink my spunk from a glass and I like it mixed into my coffee too.
  2. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    I was able to up till a few years ago, due to a back injury I can't anymore. I love swallowing cum and of course I loved mine. The best for me was fucking my ass with a toy while I sucked my cock
  3. charman
    charman
    I was ablemto suck my own cock from my teens until my mid 20s. When I got married I stopped and have not been able to since. I still from time to time give myself a facial and love to shoot loads in my mouth.
  4. bw299
    bw299
    Self-sucked from the time I was 14 until my mid 20's. My 1st wife even liked to watch. I sucked myself off almost daily until I was married and had to share it with the wife, and then it was once or twice a week. I can't do it anymore but still like to double over and cum in my mouth. It satisfies me until I get a cock to suck.
  5. Cumoozer
    Cumoozer
    Through my 20's I could get my head in my mouth, sometimes a little bit more. Now if I really work at at it, hot bath, lots of stretching, I can still lick the slit, but that's about it.
  6. Prosound16
    Prosound16
    I wish i could suck my own cock
  7. bw299
    bw299
    I hit puberty from age 9-10. From age 13 to 25 I was able to self suck. My 1st wife used to love to watch and help me self suck. Self sucking is awesome in and of itself, but when someone is watching and help....what a thrill! I still eat my own cum and my current wife loves to watch me do it.
  8. Hateclothes
    Hateclothes
    I was pretty limber from about 18 to 30 ish I hurt my back and could not do it anymore. I used to come home from work an give myself a blow job. Both guys and girls liked to watch that. Ahh those were the days
  9. T1m34fun
    T1m34fun
    I used to be able to get very close, but not all the way. I end up doing the legs over the head and point towards my mouth maneuver. I'd love to be able to suck my own cock, but as long as I get the cum, it's all good.
  10. bicuriousbc66
    bicuriousbc66
    One of my fantasies ... wish i could....
  11. DJBiNudist
    DJBiNudist
    If you are serious about it i think anyone with a decent length cock and some flexing exercises can do this, you just have to prepare correctly and relax muscles and not tighten up. I first started sucking my own cock back when I was around 30. I did some yoga shoulder stands right after having sex with my wife. She was watching and said oh my god you look like you could almost suck your own cock. So I bent further with my legs now over my head and was able to suck the tip of my cock which turned her on watching. I didn't do it often back then, but sometimes would show off on cam when we were with other couples etc. It had been about 10-15yrs since I last tried it, two years ago (at 50) and I was surprised to find out I could still do it, and I haven't been into yoga for years. I am now able to take more in my mouth than I ever did when I was younger, and its mostly because i learned how to position myself and relax. One of the fun things recently is exploring milking my prostrate while in this position and dripping continuous drips into my mouth, before having an orgasm and shooting all over my face. While this is fun to some extent I would much rather be 69ing and cumming together with a good friend.

A few tips: Take a HOT shower before, never do this early in the morning when you are stiff, try it after bending over working on a car engine for multiple hours or similar back aching en-devours, stretch in many directions front and back slowly relaxing your breathing and pay attention to how your body flexes or expands when you tighten up just a little. Don't stick with one position, vary the plow yoga position slightly...each different position will help stretch a little more. Grab your legs and pull down, or try sitting position pulling face down by grabbing under your legs. Don't eat before trying, the less you have in your lower intestine the easier your rib cage will allow it to overlap. You want to suck in your diaphragm to allow your belly to go under your ribcage slightly as you bend, like you would if you tried to pose like you were anorexic sucking in your gut. Now focus on that sexy throbbing cock in front of your face, the harder it is the easier it will be...but it is difficult to maintain an erection as you struggle in these new positions, don't fret. If you lose the hardness it just means you need to think about relaxing more and stop fighting your own body, relax... once you learn to relax and can breath shallow but relaxed breaths you can go back to getting that cock hard again. Once its hard focus on how good it looks and it would feel so good in your mouth just imagine it. Play with it and forget about trying to force it closer, once you are closer to cumming you will notice that the endorphines have kicked in and it will be easier to get closer without pain...now take the tip of your tongue and lick that cum off your beautiful cock! Congratulations, you just joined the club! Self-Cocksuckers Rejoice!
  12. bw299
    bw299
    From the time I was about 15 until my mid to late 20's I was able to self suck. Mine was the first cock that I sucked to completion. I LOVED SUCKING MY COCK AND CUM! And after I got married at 19 and my wife found out that I could self suck, she would encourage me so that she could watch. It was so much fun for us both to suck my cock and share my cum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12