Register

Hello

1. mtnguy
    mtnguy
    I love wearing all kinds of panties, that is all I wear now. Thongs and sheer bikinis, briefs and boy shorts, luv em all. I started when I was in my teens, now my gf knows and I wear what I want. it is great to be here with like minded guys!
  2. hdultra79
    hdultra79
    Hey guys, great posts so far. Have to add my story now. Wife used to love me in panties, I would roam the house in a thong and it drove her nuts. I even opened up to her about a couple times I experimented with guy and our sex life was at its best. Then one day she said she didn't like it anymore and it is almost like those 6 months never happened. Damn I miss openly wearing her panties, now I'm back to sneaking.
  3. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    I love satin briefs mmmm such a turn on
  4. cslutt
    cslutt
    I have always liked to wear panties vs. male underwear, clean or dirty. It wasn't the aroma that turned me on, it was the feel of softness caressing my cock and balls and ass that got me instantly hard. I'd jerk off in panties many times, until they were crusty, then wrap them in a towel and put them in the wash to clean them, then stow them away before my mom, and later my wife, would find them. Always took charge of washing towels and washcloths, socks and underwear 'to be helpful' on my day off; never revealing what my true passion was - to wear and cum, sometimes 2-4 times a day. Also I'd hold my pent up bladder to the "OH FUCK I've got to pee right now!" and hold a bathtowel to my groin and piss in it, until it was dripping on the bathroom floor, then jerk off and cum in it too. Nothing like jerking off to your own pee and with hair conditioner as a lube! Now in my 60's, don't do it much any more, but still enjoy anything I can whenever I can.
  5. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I only wear panties now for underwear. Thongs are my favourite because I like skimpiness plus the thin piece of material between my butt cheeks. Unfortunately my balls and cock keep slipping out when I wear a thong. Bikini cut are my second favourite style.
  6. liberlib
    liberlib
    Bikini style are my day to day wear but I also like thongs for 'dressing up'. I tried some mesh style bikinis but had a problem that I got so turned on, my flesh actually formed nubbins through the mesh and it was painful to take off.
  7. RobertoS
    RobertoS
    Thanks for all for sharing your comments. I enjoy seeing men and women wearing panties; lace cheeky are my favorites to wear.
  8. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    I wear panties everyday under my boy clothes. I have my own but sometimes borrow some of my wife's as well.
    Tried a g string for the first time a last month and like it more than I though I would.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123