Register

Wishing wife would accept

1. Superride
    Superride
    Wish my wife would allow sex with someone other than me. Accidentally found a magazine she is hiding showing women having sex with each other, so I know she is curious. Want a threesome with her and another woman, then her and another guy. Want to watch her eat another woman while I fuck. Then have her watch as me and a dude suck each other, then watch him Fuck her and eventually join in.
  2. BrazosBiMale
    BrazosBiMale
    I have very similar desires. Though I'm not in LA, I saw your message and just had to join the group so I could reply. Many years ago my wife and I almost had a mff threesome. The classic "old friend from out of town, up late drinking and one thing leads to another" situation, but my wife did a little too much drinking so the threeway came to an abrupt halt right after it started. Her friend was eager to go on without her, but as attractive as she was, nothing was going to happen with my wife retching in the bathroom 5 feet away. Then time passed and the friend moved across the country and they lost touch. I also know she'd love a mmf, she knows I'm interested in guys and we used to play with toys. Getting me and a toy at the same time would drive her to unsurpassed heights. But now she refuses to even talk about any of it.