Register

Is anyone having any luck in this group???

1. RobnMO
    RobnMO
    Just curious, have any of you members of this group actually hooked up and had sex?
    Has anyone even met someone else from this group?

Sometimes I wish I was single and could host all you married guys.
    I would be giving blow jobs EVERY night.

Thoughts??
  2. maxtor
    maxtor
    yes, and giving a good topping also possible!! that is what i want. a good man to top and give me anal sex that i have been craving so long. i havent had any in so long and i can just feel that cock hitting my prostate and filling my belly. i think that is the greatest feeling that a man can have.
  3. 1bimmwis
    1bimmwis
    Hi. I've not met anyone from here, but that is mostly my fault for not making a better effort. Like some of you I have to be discrete, so that interferes with planning.
  4. phoseluvr
    phoseluvr
    I have not meet with anyone from here. There has been a couple close calls but something always seem to come up. I am still looking to find someone for giving/receiving blow jobs, jacking off and most important needing someone to top me for the first time, and hopefully many times after. Can host possibly if timing is right.
  5. Fred_Brice
    Fred_Brice
    Now that it is nicer outside and we all seem to get a bit busier doing real life choirs. It really is kind of a hit and miss for casual hook ups. Like others here, I have had a couple close calls but something always seem to come up that may prevent us from hooking up. I am still willing and looking to find someone for giving and receiving oral sex (blow jobs). I could consider anal as in being top and I can host most of the time, if timing is right.
  6. Missouri Redbeard
    Missouri Redbeard
    I've been having luck finding fun, finally, but not here yet. One can always hope ...
  7. Lake_Bi_Guy
    Lake_Bi_Guy
    Have not had much luck in St Louis and now have moved to Lake Ozark and very few guys here. Two friends and we all seem to be married with limited availability.
  8. txbguy
    txbguy
    Come to Kansas City!
  9. BiNStLouis45
    BiNStLouis45
    I've not been on here in some time, but will more active here. Single, bi, St Louis area.
  10. mature612
    mature612
    Just Joined hoping to have some fun!
  11. bry4uto1234
    bry4uto1234
    Just join the group. BMM in St Louis
  12. bry4uto1234
    bry4uto1234
    Looking to get with another BMM, discreet a must.