Register

Still hope...

1. itsnormy
    itsnormy
    I hadn't even started school, when I have my first m/m happening. To the age of 16, had never been with a female, so for all intents and purposes I was a queer. At 16 my Mrs. Robinson came into my life and I discovered an entirely different pleasure for my cock. About that same time I met a girl a year younger than me who eventually became my wife.

A few months prior to our getting married, we had been out to dinner and a movie, and sitting in the parked car, I shared with her my (now recognized as bisexuality) and passed on my past and the knowledge that I would continue to share myself sexually with men in the future. If she could not handle it, we would not marry. She share with me that she loved sex, tho not with women, and if she were to accept my situation, I had to accept hers...based on that common understanding we married. 53+ years later she died of lung cancer.

Over those years, she had her "friends" and I had one in particular who was gay man 5 years older than me, from my days in high school...it lasted 30 years until he finally drank himself to death, never having made peace with himself over being gay.

I had others men and women during the course of my life. Since she passed I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and chose to have it removed. It has made some changes in my life, for example at maximum now 3/4 or an erection, extremely slow to orgasm, loss of semen production. HOWEVER...the overwhelming desire to participate is there, and perhaps based on the situation, an even greater desire.

Since her passing I have had one lady friend who was curious as to how it felt to be a man fucking someone, so we got a strap on and for about a two year period she would do me with it...but any who have tried it know, it's just not the same as a real cock. So, here I am hoping to make new friends, or a ltr, dont really know for certain. I do know, I want to be fucked by a clean, caring, personable man if for nothing more than doing it "one more time," but basically to experience the difference from having lost the prostate.
  2. Oralboy69
    Oralboy69
    I respect your story, I have had sex with both men and women as well. My first time was with a friend and his wife. It really freaked me out. I'm not sure if it was because they were married or what. I was able to achieve orgasm but it was not that enjoyable. My second time with a girl was with a friend of a couple I knew. It wasn't as bad I did enjoy the sex with her. I performed oral sex on her, because that is my favorite form of sexual expression. I went 12 years with the only partner being myself. I grew frustrated with being alone during sex. Finally I decided to see if sex with a man would be possible. When I was at work one night I asked a guy who came into the parking lot if he wanted a blow job. We went to a secluded spot and I gave him head. It was OK but his cock tasted like beer. I don't think he ever came though he jacked me off. My next sexual experience was with my girlfriend I performed oral sex on her, It was the best experience with a woman I've had. When we split up I went to a local gay bar I knew about and went home with the first guy who hit on me. We lived together for 6 months before I moved out. We had sex a couple times but not as many as I would have liked. I've had anal sex with someone I met through Private Eye Weekly. It was pretty good and I lasted quite a while. The first time I tasted another man/s semen was after several encounters that didn't end like I hoped. He came over to my place and masturbated until he was ready to come. It was pretty good and so I continued to seek out men. I had a guy I met through a note I found.I sucked him off several times, because I enjoyed the taste of his come. Finally I asked him if he would fuck me in the ass. It wasn't too bad and I enjoyed it. The first time I sixty-nined was with the guy I lived with for 6 months. It was great and I've been a fan of mutual oral sex ever since. If you would like I would be interested in meeting you.