Register

Eating Cream Pie

1. suckemall
    suckemall
    I too like to be under my wife as another guy or two fuck her pussy so I can watch the hot action of her pussy being pounded by his big hard cock and then when he explodes inside of her, I can lick up all the cum from her as well as his cock. Have eaten her creampies on several occasions after she has gone out and gotten fucked and come back home before we start our fuck session she tells me all about the guy and how they fucked. Makes eating her all that more fun.
  2. travelmanNW
    travelmanNW
    I to love to eat cum from a nice fully loaded pussy. I love when my GF gets over my face and lets the cum drip into my mouth. Back in my 20's I had a GF that fucked 4 of my buddies and then I got to eat her that was a lot of cum it sure tasted good. She liked a long deep kiss after I ate her.
  3. altimer23
    altimer23
    i once did a threesome with a pal and his gf, he left for a little while to get more wine, i wanted to go down on her, she said, nick just fucked me, i said this will be our little secret and i ate his cum from her pussy. presently divorced, but married twice, ate out both wives after they had been fucked by other guys. the smell and taste is intoxicating, love the smell of pussy and after it has been fucked and is filled with cum is the best. lately ive had to settle with precumming in my gf's crack and then licking it up before finally cumming in her and then going down on her. best part of my second wife was she was fucking her boss and did not know that i knew. so when she got home from 'working late' i'd wait til she jumped in the shower, then lick the cum from her panties and pray she was still horny and wanted to be eaten out. just wish i could have been down on that perfect cunt while her boss, Rich was fucking her.
  4. usedbyyou
    usedbyyou
    Seldom do I not eat my cum from my wife's pussy, I love cum and she knows it. I have often told her that I love her watchin me eat my cum
  5. naztypanty
    naztypanty
    I regularly fuck my gf and then go down to give her an orgasm and eat my cum.
  6. naztypanty
    naztypanty
    I regularly fuck my gf and then go down to give her an orgasm and eat my cum.
  7. viothe
    viothe
    If you like to eat cum,join here www.bisexualsmeet.com to seek bisexual&bi-curious singles and couples. Do what you want to do.
  8. jimmiejoe
    jimmiejoe
    love a freshly fucked either hole sitting on my face holding my legs up getting so pounded playing with my sissy cockett so hot Jimmiejoe
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12