Register

How my first bi experience started...

1. rouye
    Let's see if I can retell this without using those words that this forum filters out...

My first bi fun started as a straight mmf threesome. I was in my early 20s & was enjoying being the ocassional boy toy to a good looking 30s couple. That night, the husband and wife started with a 69 and i was near her head. The wife asked if I was ok with her taking both shafts in one of her hands. I'd never had skin to skin contact like that, but she was so into the idea that I couldn't say no. It was damn hot being pressed against another shaft like that & she enjoyed that for a few minutes with her hubby underneath in a 69.

She requested that i suit up & take her from behind, hubby still back there enjoying his feast. At the same time that i slipped inside of her, I immediately felt my balls drag along his face...and he moaned. The wife turned back with a sneaky grin to see me smiling, too. "You can feel his tongue on you, can't you?", she asked. I had no chance to answer as she quickened the pace of her hips against me. "Honey, i think he's the one.", she said. The husband simply slid me out of his wife, pulled off the condom & took almost all me down his throat. The mere visual had the wife enjoying an intense orgasm that shook the entire bed.

The rest of the night saw no body part off limit to sucking. I must have sat in between each of their legs for 30 minutes, alternating between the two of them. At one point the wife picked up the phone and called another of their swinging couple friends and said, "I know it's late, I just had to tell you that I'm sitting here watching a gorgeous young man go down on my husband." Her energy was infectious! That late night phone call led to the next weekend's all bi five-some where i first got to have 2 shafts in my mouth at once.

My bi fun has been amazing since then and find more couples or singles. I've still never topped or been topped, but I'm still young. I hope everyone else is having fun out there, too. Let me know if you think we'd be a good match.

>>>click here to start your bi-travel

2. biguy02
    biguy02
    Five-some...? Do tell.