Register

Foreskin play

1. truckguync
    truckguync
    How do you other uncut guys feel about your foreskin being played with? Personally I like it. How do you feel about playing with the foreskin?
  2. greeksaki
    greeksaki
    Despite the fact that I'm considered to be a 5 star cocksucker, I've always found that it was harder for uncut guys to come with my cock sucking skills!!
  3. txbguy
    txbguy
    I've only ever jacked off one other guy before, and unlike me he had been circumcised.... it was weird, I thought I was going to hurt him or something without the skin to help slide over his head... just different, I guess. Next time I find a guy, I hope he is uncut
  4. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I like my foredkin played with, but then I like my cock plaed with.lol I like uncut a lot.An uncut cock is more sensitive as the skin covering the head protects it from rubbing on the cloth. If you look at the guys face as you run your tongue around the head, you will see more of a reaction on the face of an uncut man. I really enjoy running my tongue around a cock head between the skin and the head.It is very erotic when you are playing with a cock to see the head peek out of the skin.Sure makes me want to feel it between my lips.
  5. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    I saw my frist uncut cock when i was 8 fell in love with it. It wasnt untill i was in my teens that i got to play with one and I love sucking and playting with the foreskin. I am cut but am able to pull the skin over the head to look uncut but it dosnt last long. Wish my prents had left it natural. some of the tricks i do with foreskin one is to use my tounge under it and around the head when a guy is ready to cum i like to pull the foreskin back over the head and clamp down on the fore skin till it fills with cum and then explodes into my mouth. alos love to dock and cum together then lick it clean
  6. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    I saw my first uncut cock when i was 8 fell in love with it. It wasnt untill i was in my teens that i got to play with one and suck it I love sucking and playing with the foreskin. I am cut but am able to pull the skin over the head to look uncut but it dosnt last long. Wish my prents had left it natural. some of the tricks i do with foreskin one is to use my tounge under it and around the head when a guy is ready to cum i like to pull the foreskin back over the head and clamp down on the fore skin till it fills with cum and then explodes into my mouth. alos love to dock and cum together then lick it clean
  7. semod
    semod
    I love playing with my foreskin played with. I don't think people realize how many nerve endings are in the foreskin. I've even gone over the edge by just playing with my foreskin. If I ever hand the chance to suck an uncut cock, I'd make sure to make foreskin play part of the fun.
  8. Young pussy and dope
    I prefer men who are not cut and I am not cut.
  9. jt_NEOH
    jt_NEOH
    new to the group .... I'm uncut and proud. it is always nice to encounter a curious cut guy and have an opportunity to dock with him and slit kiss under my skin .... the motto of us uncut should 'welcum into my skin'
  10. DALEnSacto
    DALEnSacto
    I like it played with especially by someone who has never had an uncut before. a little education and they are fine especially if I make them feel comfortable in there curiosity of it. I find it highly desirable among other men. and have been told by other women I am different in attitude and more playful than the cut guys. could be as we are able to play with it in more ways than they can.
  11. LuvM/Fs
    LuvM/Fs
    I was 15, when I seen my first uncut cock at a swimming hole. I Stepped into the woods to pee and a older guy came up beside me and pulled his shorts down. I looked at his cock & it took me a second to realize what I couldn't see, until he slowly pulled his foreskin back and his cock head popped out. Without even thinking about it I jerked him off & watched his foreskin fill up with his cum. When I said out loud " that must really feel good" he pulled his cum covered foreskin halfway down my still hard cock & only stroked it a couple of times before I came in it. Till this day I still get hard seeing an uncut cock even just a picture of one.
  12. LuvM/Fs
    LuvM/Fs
    It looked exactly like this. Brings back the memory of having a foreskin for 10 secs. I didn't know it was called cock docking until many years later. Damn, got me hard!

13. silkyheels
    silkyheels
    Docking is something I really want to try
  14. altimer23
    altimer23
    my second attempt was with a guy with a 7" uncut cock. we were in his car and he was showing me pics of his wife, he took his cock out and was jerking off, this was my second time in the presence of another guy's cock, my mouth watered, he let me jerk him a bit and i asked twice if i could get a taste, finally he said, i got about three inches of that beauty with the foreskin in and i sucked until he gave me a nice taste of precum, sadly, we were interrupted and had to stop, i had that cock and precum taste with me for the ride home. im uncut also and i think it's hot as hell. dying to suck again..........
  15. black_ace11
    black_ace11
    Hi group I'm a uncut blk guy and it great to see people still enjoy a nice uncircumcised cock!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast