Register

taking pics of myself

1. truckguync
    truckguync
    Hello all. Just found the site and I'm glad I did. Like everyone else, I think, I enjoy looking at pics of other folks. I also enjoy taking pics of myself. And to be clear, not so much the G but the XXX type. While some are simple poses others are close ups and I guess a little raunchy. I live the secret closet life and it's my secret erotic turn on ( I'm not the single bi-guy I used to be). I don't consider myself an exhibitionist but I have posted a few pics online before and I do enjoy the thought of someone getting off looking at them. I don't consider myself to be a perv, just a little on the kinky side. It's just my way of re-living old times. Does this sound odd to any of you?
  2. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    Odd? I'd say it's downright healthy! So post some more pix!
  3. truckguync
    truckguync
    I think I will. I posted a few already. I guess I should start an album. I wonder if folks really want to look at nude pics of me? Probably not but then who cares. I'm having fun.
  4. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    I can assure you that lots and lots of us love to look at more nude pix of you. Thanks for the new posts! Delicious!
  5. ncoralman
    ncoralman
    I too enjoy taking pictures of myself with a hard cock, soft cock, no matter. I take closeups, whole body shots, pics from behind. All this is done on my droid. If I get the chance to photograph another, it will be on my DSLR and whatever lighting equipment I need. So, if you are in the Triad of NC or Raleigh and you want erotic pics taken, hmu.
  6. Rabbit420
    Rabbit420
    I love taking photos and videos of myself in various stages of tumenscence.
  7. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I'm always taking pictures of myself... Ok lots are with my gf, but I do enjoy taking dirty pics alone. Gotta learn how to post here
  8. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Rabbit420...love the vocabulary. One of my favorite film characters is General Bucky Turgidson in Dr. Strangelove.