Register

Just need to talk, have questions also

1. Mitsubishi1310
    Mitsubishi1310
    Sooo..... My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and we have a great sex life! He is bisexual, and I guess a cross dresser.
    I didn't know he was bi and I don't really care that he is. I love when he gets dressed up in heels and a short skirt. GOD it's soo fucking hot!!! I don't really think I'm bi cause I'm not really attracted to women, but I love using my strapon on him when he's dressed like a girl.
    We discussed bringing a guy in so I an have 2 guys ( his fantasy) and we can have a train ( my fantasy). Does anybody have a relationship like this? Any suggestions on how to keep it real while fulfilling fantasys, needs and wants? I love my boyfriend so much and want to be with him forever. I don't want us to get messes up.

Also is there a term for women who like men dressed as women?
  2. fubar13
    fubar13
    Lucky Guy...You sound like a very open minded person. I've been in a few mmf situations & the best thing for the 2 of you to do is sit down & talk. Don't jump into anything & be willing to back off if one or the other has problems with the situation. Talk about what your both into & any lines one or both of you won't cross. GET THE RULES STRAIGHT BETWEEN YOURSELVES 1ST. Jealousy is usually the biggest problems in a couple so make sure you both want this & able to deal with seeing your partner in a compromising position...lol...After you get the do's & don'ts worked out between the 2 of you & your both agreeable in what you want, then & only then place your ad or answer an ad that sounds interesting to the BOTH of you. Take your time, the right one will come along that clicks with you both in your journey forward...Once again...HONESTY & COMMUNICATION are key between you, your partner & the 3rd you bring in to your relationship....Hope this helps, R...any questions feel free to ask thru this site or by e-mail...may take a few days but will answer
  3. sailorashore
    sailorashore
    I am dying to meet a couple like Mitsubishi1310. Most of my most vivid sexual fantasies are centered around a threesome with a hetero couple, which I hope to someday experience first-hand. I know you are out there somewhere. I had a girlfriend once who was bisexual, and we used to turn each other on with tales of what we had done (her) or would love to do (me) with a same-sex partner. We never got around to finding a third playmate of either gender, and she has since married and moved away. Any couple reading this, please feel free to get in touch if you are so inclined. Would love to take direction from a woman who wants to watch me with her man.
  4. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    Mitsubishi1310: My late wife and a couple of Gfs have had relationships like this. I had never even thought of being with another man the first time that she made it happen. It was with 3 other couples over 4 days. She wanted it to happen I loved her so it did and I liked it a lot. We played with the same 3 couples 2 or 3 times a month for the next 10 years. Plus someone new now and then, like the chick with a dick in my pics who lived with us for several years. If you do love each other and look at play time as sharing and you will be Ok. The bond between you will be stronger.