Register

Bisexual Places in Ontario (not cruise spots either ;)

1. tenni
    tenni
    Hi
    I thought that it might be worth posting any ideas or places where bisexual may gather and feel comfortable. It may be a restaurant, bar, social meeting, peer help places, events, etc.
  2. tenni
    tenni
    One place in Toronto is the "Toronto Bisexual Network"

http://www.torontobinet.org/

I've attended a couple of meetings of the Bisexual Men's group that meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month away from the GLBT 519 Church street.

It is a peer support group discussion that starts at 8 p.m. to 9:30 pm. and then out for a drink and more social chat I found the meeting good, safe and interesting. I haven't had much chance to just chat with other bi men and listen to their views in person. If you live close enough to Toronto it is worth the drive.

meeting at Sherbourne Health Centre - Room 1077, 333 Sherbourne Street.

There are also meetings at 519 Church for bi women and a mixed bi women and bi men. There are other socials as well on the website. Check out their events.
  3. woolwichcpl
    woolwichcpl
    Depends on your description of cruising spots but one club in Toronto has open Bi nights. Club M4 has Bi-sexual nights on wednsday and sunday evenings and bisexual acts in the back are welcome and encouraged
  4. shyer
    shyer
    Hi,single bi male who lives in Barrie,Ont wondering if there is a bisexual group in Barrie, who meet for coffee, chat, going out to events? thanks
  5. byetop74
    byetop74
    Hey there would love to chat with a bi couple and get to know you.
  6. fastcan
    fastcan
    Movin to Barrie in july, looking for a friend with a nice cock to suck.
  7. nobster666
    nobster666
    I'm in Barrie...
  8. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest online bisexual dating site that has been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love
  9. Rael731
    Rael731
    Thanks for posting. I don't live in Toronto but I work and play there throughout the year so this is very helpful.
  10. roydo
    roydo
    Is there any Bi Sex mtgs here in Ottawa ??
  11. Maddog8u2
    Maddog8u2
    M4 is an excellent club,
    Anyone in the durham region area?
    Whitby...