Register

Introduction

1. micurious
    micurious
    Hi all. I'm a bi/bi-curious man looking to meet like-minded people as well. I'm in the Lansing area, and single, too.
  2. tiffyjune
    tiffyjune
    Hello everyone MWF looking for friends, possibly more, with my husband's blessing :-)
  3. Denim_desire
    Denim_desire
    Hi there to all...Just dropping a note to say "hello" the members of this group. I'm a heteroflexible male in SE Michigan.
  4. bipolynvegas
    bipolynvegas
    Hi Group,

I grew up in the Detroit area and am now retired living in Las Vegas but visit family mostly my grandchildrein in the Detroit area in the summer. LOL.

I am looking for a bisexually comfortable girlfriend or m/f couple with a bi-male to stay and play with in Michigan or vise versa when visiting me in Las Vegas hopefully long term or polyamorous.

I plan to be in the Detroit Metro in June for my grandaughter's high school graduation and could stay till late August. I am willing to pay rent, provide groceries or do household chores if agreeable.

Thanks
  5. magari
    magari
    Hi all...bi married man from Oakland County, near Troy. Wife doesn't know yet about my bi side. Hope to include her at some point. enjoy my pics and comment!
  6. Regular guy in Mich
    Regular guy in Mich
    Bi curious guy in Royal Oak area here. Ive only had 1 experience, with a CD.
  7. curiousstr8guy
    curiousstr8guy
    Hello new to site, looking forward to meeting new people to help me with my new journey..
  8. gunslinger13
    gunslinger13
    Hello All
    Downriver here, looking to explore my bi side with a fwb type. Just remember all sex is good, just some better than others.
  9. Jaclyncd
    Jaclyncd
    hi bi cd in west branch . i live alone and can host .been enjoying my bi side for years , i'm d & d free
  10. Deleted
    Deleted
    Hi, i am BiHitched.. My wife is not aware of my need to practice my Bi desires. I have been active for about a year now. I live in Wixom and am open to Bi guys and couples. Ideally I would like to find someone for a LTR. My email address is rtelners@gmail.com. Thanks, TTYS?
  11. mactreebeard
    mactreebeard
    Hi Everyone! I'm in the Grand Rapids area Looking for friends
  12. mactreebeard
    mactreebeard
    Heya. A bi-curious guy from Grand Rapids. I'm looking to meet new people
  13. SugarDrop
    SugarDrop
    Married couple looking for bi guy to hang with, go 4x4 ing, etc wife is looking for a bi female for LTR. Northern Michigan
  14. Calmtruth
    Calmtruth
    Hi guys, bi male here from West Michigan. It's been some years since my last bi experience but after a lot of processing and thought, I want to explore this side of myself more. I'm engaged and my partner of 11 years know of my bisexuality. Hope to hear from someone in my area
  15. Firefighter1415
    Firefighter1415
    Hey there new to this and on down low for now. Trying to get the wife involved. I enjoy the male side and feeling. Bay city area. Who else is around...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast