Register

Love to serivice small cocks!

1. Colorado_biwm
    Colorado_biwm
    look me up if your are in Colorado!
  2. fantuso
    fantuso
    I love the thought of having a small cock in my mouth and being able to suck it without having it forced to the back of my throat and gagging on it.
  3. switchitter2
    switchitter2
    Hey "fantuso" beautiful cock and bod dude, I`d love to suckit dry!..small cocks are great, won`t choke you and squirts just as much cum down your throat as the big boys. course I suck all sizes of dick from very young(nice and hard!) to very old and floppy..everyday,te he
  4. rickys1st
    rickys1st
    I really like to hear there are others that enjoy all sizes of cock. Mine is very small, but it is very perky. I know I can suck a small cock better than a very large one. I don't have any problem taking it all the way.Love to service small cocks!
  5. WantFunTimes2012
    WantFunTimes2012
    I prefer small circumcised cocks to suck and allow to fuck my ass. Occasionally once in a blue moon will I suck I large cock and take it in my ass.
  6. sabres
    sabres
    I also love small cock. As my ass is so tight it won't fit so smaller fits just right
  7. lookn4fun64
    lookn4fun64
    small cocks fit nicely in that small hole
  8. LuvM/Fs
    LuvM/Fs
    All cock heads needs to be sucked, large or small. I agree that the amount of cum shot in your mouth is about the same amount.
  9. masterdaty
    masterdaty
    I love the feel of a small cock growing in my mouth! I am 5" to 5 1/2"
  10. TomDaty
    TomDaty
    I agree, I like sucking on a small cock.
  11. smcock1958
    smcock1958
    have a smaller cock that loves getting sucked. don't get it near as much as i'd like to receive or gve.
  12. Jaclyncd
    Jaclyncd
    love servicing small cocks
  13. nastytastyummy
    nastytastyummy
    Dam you guys are great I love it in here I have so ashamed all these years oh my 4inch cock but omg I would suck each one of you and cum all over you
  14. okbiguy
    okbiguy
    I love small cocks too, I have one guy I get together who has a 3" cock and small balls. I can get it in my mouth balls and all. So great running my tongue around and between his junk.
  15. okbiguy
    okbiguy
    I love small cocks too, I have one guy I get together who has a 3" cock and small balls. I can get it in my mouth balls and all. So great running my tongue around and between his junk.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast