Register

Anal masturbation

1. RestlessGuardian
    RestlessGuardian
    Hey all ya'll sexy people. New here. Thought I'd say hi. Anyone enjoy anal, Dildos and such? I've been doing it for many years and just can't get enough of it. I've had wives and girlfriends over the years that enjoyed using a strap on on me. That was so cool.
  2. old horny_man
    old horny_man
    the dildos were wonderful..stimulation of the prostate blew me away...would luv to be fucked with a strap on.
  3. Bibutmarried
    Bibutmarried
    Love anal play. Just got the wife a strapon to use on me ��
  4. KinkyBi45
    KinkyBi45
    Simply love anal play! Dildos, plugs, vibrators, vegetables, almost anything! Would love to hear the stories. Also have a fascination with going bigger and bigger...
  5. regancd
    regancd
    I love dildos and plugs. They just feel so good and I get so hard. I love to have one in while I shower in the morning, what a way to start the day.
  6. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    I've been looking for a great anal dildo for a long time. Please, those of you who are so happy with what you've got, post the name and maybe pictures! I did try a couple of Aeneros and they just don't do much for me.

Thanks from an anal starved guy.
  7. flguy904
    flguy904
    Bought my first anal toy and really haven't been able to get my prostate for some reason. It feels good but not like so many here describe. Any suggestions on techniques? Usually only feels really good with jacking off when I come.
  8. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I have experimented with every form of anal sex toy over the years and vegetables from cucumbers to carrots. I love anal masturbation.

I have settled on a Doc Johnson realistic 8 inch Dildo http://www.docjohnson.com/dongs-dildos/realistic.html. They are realistic , feel nice and are the right size for me.

I love the feeling of sliding up an down the shaft and sitting there with all 8 inches up my ass.
  9. mattsbutt
    mattsbutt
    Check out the Don Wand glass dildos....took me a little work to get this one in, but now I'm in love with it. Feels sooooooooo good in my tight ass. I just can't wait till I meet a special guy so that I can let him fuck me.

http://www.amazon.com/Don-Wand-Pleas...words=don+wand
  10. good93
    good93
    I started masterbating when I was around 14 and then short after I stuck a toothbrush in my ass. I loved it and then slowly started inserting bigger things inside me. From a toothbrush, to a handful of markers, to a comb handle. Until recently when I bought a dildo and I love the feeling.
  11. paulsuna
    paulsuna
    I secretly started very young, after getting a sexual thrill from an enema. I even clandestinely did it after I got married, especially when I was on the road with a field-service job. It was after I retired that I started meeting me for anal sex that I had a couple strap-on encounters. What a thrill those where!
  12. the_fella
    the_fella
    I do it all the time. I LOVE playing w/ my ass. I've used my fingers and a dildo. I can get 3 fingers in, and can take maybe 7 inches of the dildo. ;D
  13. wrbi01
    wrbi01
    I love it as well... Still having a few problems pinpointing the BEST spot. I am pretty sure I found the prostate because I tend to have some cum come out while Im riding whatever it is I have selected for that evening but have never totally came without jacking off as well... hell.. in the garage right now looking at a trusty tool I have used many times that gotten me close..... hmmmmm... damn that wooden handle on that hoe looks good right now after reading all your posts.
  14. GroupSex
    GroupSex
    When I'm in the mood. I love fingering my own anus. Makes j/o that much more intense.
  15. myshavedwood
    myshavedwood
    I constructed a home made Fuck Machine a few years back after my wife could not be convinced to fuck me with a strapon. I never asked her again and my ass has never been the same. Nothing like a big dildo ramming my ass on a weekend night while she is away
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast