Register

any one looking for a ltr

1. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I would like to find a man or couple here for sex and friendship.
  2. Hank63
    Hank63
    I too would love to find a Bi couple or Bi Female to share a LTR with... I am separated and have decided I am not going to settle for less than I desire.. Hopefully I will find a Bi Female to share my life with and lots of fun new experiences...
  3. Wishful
    Wishful
    I keep hoping! I'm not out to be possessive or demanding of someone's time, but I'd like to find a new friend (man or couple) that wants to share some fun times together that include socializing as well as sex. We don't have to meet frequently, but I want to know that it is not just one quickie session since I am careful about SRD risks.
  4. hecameout
    hecameout
    We have been looking a Long time for the right man.
  5. M4RealUb2
    M4RealUb2
    It's sad to me that it seems like most ads for/by bisexuals only seek sex. I'd like to find a bisexual man for platonic friendship.
  6. bisexual2012
    bisexual2012
    I'm a uk male looking for a ltr
  7. bipolynvegas
    bipolynvegas
    I live in Las Vegas and visit family in Detroit mostly in summer. LOL. Looking for long term poly with a female, male or couple.
  8. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    It does sometimes seem that connecting with a person for a long term relationship as a bisexual is not very likely...after all, how many are there who are willing to allow the person they are most interested in to fulfill their sexual desires/needs with the same sex? I know such people exist and know of several couples who have this arrangement already and are very content in their relationship with one another; some of them being together 20 years and some for 34 years. And when talking to them, they continue to let me know that eventually such a woman will arrive...perhaps you're here somewhere on the Bisexual.com site...(sigh)...that would be lovely....
  9. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    When I made this post I was and still am seeking a friend both in and out of bed who has an open mind and able to go on business trips with me on occasion. This seems to be one of most elusive types of friends to find.
  10. CuriousTexxxan
    CuriousTexxxan
    My wife and me would sometimes talk about having another man join us in the bedroom, and occasionally the discussion of him going down on me or me going down on him be discussed. But these discussions were only to heighten the sexual experience at the time, and my wife could apparently not sense my sincerity. Eventually these sex talks faded away and the subject just quit coming up.

Although my wife does know about one same sex encounter I had in my early thirties because she came across some pictures that were taken during the act, she believes that is the only same sex experience I've ever had. I've never lied about it, she just never asked if there was any others.

Anyways, I've always wished I could find one buddy for a friend's with benefits kind of relationship. Someone who I could go hunting and fishing with, and when the mood strikes us, help each other out sexually. The problem is that I am predominately straight with occasional desires to be with another man, but men I see are either 100% gay or only want to hook up for sex and not try to develop any kind of friendship.

I guess it goes back to that fear of appearing gay or something. There's bound to be a guy in Texas that wants more than parking lot sex.
  11. funnysmartbi
    funnysmartbi
    im looking for a real ltr relationship w/ a openminded girl or guy
  12. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Looking for the right guy... sadly most i meet just want a blow n go... sigh...
  13. TomDaty
    TomDaty
    I am looking for the right guy or couple for ltr. I prefer the bottom. I enjoy eating pussy for hours.
  14. moroni10
    moroni10
    yes i am looking for ltr myself i am 4'8" 57/58 yaers old she about 50 or so were both white;-) looking for men who are 57/58 years old and 5'6";-)
  15. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I admit I am looking for 1or 2 men for me. Wife will not participate. I need a sexual relationship/friendship with the same sex. I am not afraid of being called gay. Good luck to every who seeks similar same gender relationships/friendships.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast