Register

Hello

1. thongman45
    thongman45
    Hi folks, I am thongman45. Welcome to my group. Let's discuss panties and thongs. What you like to do with them, and who's panties do you like to use, if not your own. Please don't tell us about panties from girls who are under age, or you will be banned. Thank you.
  2. silberwolf1960
    silberwolf1960
    Well today I tried on one of my wife's thongs, I was almost instanly hard. Now I see why woman wear them it feels awesome.
  3. jimmyd9380
    jimmyd9380
    Ok now i see this is a new group. I was wondering how a group about men wearing panties could have only 2 members!

Was probably 15 or so when I first put on a pair of panties and I still get a thrill out of it. Now who can say that about a pair of boxers. Pretty much wear panties full time. I haven't had a pair of "mens" wears on in many months.

Buy my own. Prefer satiny bikinis - olga collection from macy's is nice- sensible but sexy! I do have a couple of "special ocassion" panties including a thong or two.
  4. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I love wearing panties. I wear them 24/7. My favorite are thongs and lace cheekies. I have all my own. I love seeing men in panties also.
  5. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I have had on a panties only one time.My GF wanted me to wear her crotchless red panties while she used her starp on Loved the stap on, not so much the panties. However.I love the feel of a cock starting to swell through silky panties.Lacy panties pressed against my hips on a deep stroke, is very nice as well.
  6. jollyrover
    jollyrover
    I wear silk panties all the time and love the feel. For me they are a big turn on.
  7. Skimpy
    Skimpy
    I have dozens of panties. I like mostly sheer bikinis, but love the feel of thongs too. I love to wear mine under my tight fitting shorts when I go out in public. I also love to flash them when I bend over. I sometimes wear only a shortie top of some type and skimpy panties when I walk outside and get my paper. Visible panty lines are a big turn on for me, men and women. I have lots of photos if anyone is interested.
  8. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I love wearing panties, although I have recently thrown out my collection. I regret this at times. My wife does not know.

I find wearing panties a real turn on and slightly addictive. I enjoy the whole process from shopping for them (online), collecting them from the post office and trying them on for the first time.

I enjoy the fact that it is a secret that no one knows about it.
  9. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    I love to wear panties.. I uploaded some pics of them.
  10. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I absolutely adore the feel of panties. For some reason they make me feel so sexy. When I jerk off, I like to wear a nice nylon pair. It gets me off sooner and better than any other way.
  11. ChiPanty
    ChiPanty
    I like a nice bikini pair, and boy shorts in lace are super hot. I feel sexist in sheer panties, but I'm not a fan of the thong. However, I know how much others like to see me in them so I indulge.
  12. shyfellow
    shyfellow
    I love wearing panties. My favorite are high cut nylon.
  13. MarriedinNJ
    MarriedinNJ
    I wear a variety of panties. Mostly I wear string bikinis or hipsters, some lace. Pretty much anything sexy I will wear.
  14. julieisonetoo
    julieisonetoo
    I started wearing them as best I can figure at about age 12 in my mother's modeling to myself in front of a mirror. I have been doing it on and off since for over 50 years. I love the feel of the old style full nylon briefs from Bali. I have had houndred of pairs over the years in every style and keep coming back to my favorites. Black or nude. Ocassionally with a garter belt, hose and heels just for fun. Any other mid-westerners do the same?
  15. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    I love wearing panties, all kinds of panties. Just sliding a pair on gets me so hard and horny, and seeing another guy in panties drives me wild. I have been wearing since I was12, started with moms and older sisters. I love to shop at VS and online. Really happy to find this group. Love to chat with other panty guys.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast