Register

Bi guy seeking LTR with Bi girl - can it happen?

1. trinow28
    trinow28
    Less of a personal ad and more of a question - is this possible? I can't imagine being in a committed relationship and not sharing everything about myself, but I don't think I've ever met a girl who is still interested in a relationship after learning this. I have only found women who consider "bi" to mean "gay"...but not at all the case! Anyways, would love some thoughts...
  2. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    I take your question to heart as I feel the same way. I not only believe it is possible but know of several couples where it is a reality....and most of these couples have been together for years. With some of them both are bi, others one or the other is bi. The more common situation in my experience is where the woman is bi but the man is not. The difficulty comes from fear...in order for such an arrangement to work there has to be absolute trust and security that no one is going to walk out of the relationship. My last serious relationship I told my girlfriend from the beginning I was bi which is what I have chosen to do for some time now. She had never experienced this kind of situation and made it clear that she didn't know if she could handle it. She tried, but in the long run, it did not work out.

So what is one to do when you are truly committed to the emotional relationship and are an active participant in it by satisfying the emotional as well as sexual needs of your partner and your own for the opposite sex and yet have the hunger for the same sex but only for sex? This is the twist. You must realize that we are conditioned to believing that it isn't possible; that to be in a committed relationship has come to mean that both emotionally and sexually you must be committed to only one person. So for those of us who are willing to be committed emotionally but have the need to be sexual with the same sex, it creates a problem.

I have decided to remain true to myself in this regard. I am completely open to having an enduring relationship with one person with the understanding that the sexual needs of being with the same sex are fulfilled. This is a path that isn't easy but you can be sure that it is not only possible, but that there are many couples who are this way and have remained together for years. They realize that they have a real love and respect with each other and communicate constantly; not as an obligaton but because they choose to. After all, if you do love someone truly, you will always be willing to communicate. If these things are understood, you will have a successful and joyful relationship. I have not had it happen yet, but I am totally convinced that it will. I'm not obsessed with it. Besides, when you are single, you must be able to be alone without being lonely. From this strength we are able to give so much more when we finally do make that connection. I wish you well.....
  3. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I was very lucky in this. My late wife got me started and for many years while she was alive it was beautiful.We played with most of the guys we did bring in for years. One of the guys that was in on my first time and his wife played with us for over 15 years. I have also chooosen to tell any lady that I am involved with.Not being honest is I can not do in a relationship.There have been 4 ladies that things started out well and lasted for a time, but not for ever. One dfecided that she did not want to let me have my fun with men anylonger, that it had to be just her.That lasted about 3 months before I ended it and went looking for another lady that would let me have some cock to. I have been with only one guy with out a lady there.but it just dfid not work out well.Too bad as he was fine. If there had been a woman there it would have been fantastic.
    Relationships like this can and do work with out harming the relationship if both parties truely love the other.
  4. fun4me926
    fun4me926
    Trust is the key, i also am one of the lucky ones that has a wife that understands, however even tho I had never had any bi experiences I knew I wanted to and when I met her I told her I was bi and she was like OK and? She isn't bi and has no care to play with anyone else but lets me do my thing, however every once in awhile she will get a hair up her butt and wanna watch us guys, she says it turns her on to no end.
  5. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    well I have to say that bi4asplay and fun4me926 are both very fortunate men. I continue to trust that the same will happen for me at some point but as of yet, it still hasn't. I thought that when I became a member of this site that a woman would read my profile and want to chat with me. I've been a member here now for about 6 years and nothing yet. I really don't know where to go locally to find such a woman either...though I desire this to happen and it hasn't, I"m still optimistic. But any suggestions would be great.
  6. 2bi2Bboring
    2bi2Bboring
    WE are the reality you seek, we are a bi couple. we have both been bi for the duration of our relationship. We have had complete honesty since day one and to make it last thats the key. My own situation was not a usual one, I met my wife at a BBQ. I am an erotic artist, when she saw my art she was determined to talk to me about it. The more we talked, the more intrigued she was. She was involved at the time but her situation was a bad one and soon she left him. We started a relationship soon after and later moved in together. I had been bi for years before I met her and had told her so. She was bi with a few experiences and we accepted each other as is. Communication is key, acceptance is key, jealousy is your worst enemy. Never do anything to put your realationship in jeopardy, but don't compromise yourself either. You do that by doing it together as a couple. Be honest, even when that means being uncomfortably honest. Just keep it up and look on more than one site. It will happen for you just be open to the possibility.
  7. bisexual2012
    bisexual2012
    I understand how you feel. Would a Bi male ever have LTR with a Bi girl. It would help the relationship each knowing that they were bi. I had several relationships where I told I was bi only for the partner to walk out the door. Now I seek a LTR where I am understood
  8. Cheryl P
    Cheryl P
    I'm a bi woman and all I want is to be in a committed relationship with a bi guy, or ideally two bi guys. I go back and forth as to whether I think it's possible or not. I am definitely NOT meeting any eligible bi guys where I live.

Funny I have also had negative reactions when I come out to straight guys I date. Always afraid I'll leave them for a woman.
  9. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    I am determined to be with a woman who understands being bi and interested in a long term relationship....this site is really an ideal place to meet someone that is of a similar makeup with sexuality. I realize that our sexuality alone will not determine whether we would be compatible or not with someone, but it certainly is a large part of it, isn't it? I have also thought recently of being involved in a relationship with a man. But ultimately, I know I am more compatible for various reasons with a woman. The bottom line is that regardless of which gender I become involved with, I'll always have a hunger and appetite for both sexes...it is who I AM....

My idea of being committed to one person is emotionally committed...the idea that two people can love each other with real devotion and have the understanding that each has the need to fulfill the appetite sexually of the same gender as themselves and with an understanding of sharing these moments with others regardless of what their gender...these things require great communication and trust....

Anyhow, I'm going to be more consistent checking here for now on...
  10. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    I'm a bi woman and all I want is to be in a committed relationship with a bi guy, or ideally two bi guys. I go back and forth as to whether I think it's possible or not. I am definitely NOT meeting any eligible bi guys where I live.

Funny I have also had negative reactions when I come out to straight guys I date. Always afraid I'll leave them for a woman. ~ Cheryl P

Such a pity that you're so far away Cheryl P...we both seek basically the same situation. And a triad with another male would be wonderful....

It's 3 and a half months ago that you posted here and at that time and from your comment here, it seems you lacked hope that this kind of situation would ever happen. Since you haven't been at Bisexual.com in a while, perhaps you have made that connection with someone after all. If so, the best to you!

I'd love to communicate more with you.
  11. Cheryl P
    Cheryl P
    Eros, I've been busy maintaining my streak of only meeting married bi men who want to cheat on their wives with other men. Hope of finding what I want is most definitely lacking. Yourself? Anyone having any luck?