Register

Floggers/Paddles/Canes

1. Lady Enigma
    Lady Enigma
    What's a Flogger? A flogger is a leather instrument used to inflict pain. It has strands of leather called falls. It can be any size. Usually the bigger the flogger the more thud it causes.

There are rope floggers (usually used at the beginning of a scene) elkskin floggers, cowhide floggers and just about any kind of leather that you can find.

What's a Paddle? Just about anyone that has kids knows what a paddle is. But what it's used for in the lifestyle. A paddle is used to inflict pain usually towards the middle or latter part of the scene, although I have seen paddles used as a scene.

A paddle must be used very carefully. It is used on the lower part of the bottom. Too high and you can crack the tailbone. One must always feel for where the tailbone is and hit under that. Safty in all things.

What is a cane? A cane is an thin to thick stick like instument used to cause pain. It can be used very lightly or it can be used very hard. One can tattoo with the cane (that is where you almost flip the cane very quickly with your hand causing many strikes) or one can whack hard with the cane leaving marks.

A cane can be of just about any material. The harder the material the lower on the butt you go (remember the tailbone). There's Delrin, a flexible material that can bend without breaking. There's fiberglass, a harder cane, that can be wrapped or painted to keep the slave safe of the "hairs" as I like to call them from getting into the sub/slaves skin. There's wood canes. Usually the thicker the more thud it causes. There's all types of canes. One cane even make a cane out of a branch from a tree outside in the yard. Make sure it's strong enough to withstand strikes to the body. The thinner sticks cause a sting effect.

Has anyone ever had experience with these instruments? Please tell your story. Did/do you like it? Why or why not?
  2. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    about two weeks ago Mistress Lisa used a paddle on my ass and also lightly flogged me.She ordered me to thank her every time the paddle hit my ass.
  3. Lady Enigma
    Lady Enigma
    How new is she to the lifestyle? Oft times new Dominants will make you count strokes. The problem with that is the fact that once endorphins start to really kick in, the slave has a harder time responding to the Dominant.

The more she paddles you, the longer it takes, the more your endorphins begin to take over.

All it takes is time and experience for the Dominant to realize that counting or thanking the Dominant for the strokes becomes ineffective.

Take your time and learn together. Eventually the counting of strokes and the thanking her of every stroke will become useless. Not that she's doing anything wrong but if she paddles you to the point where you are no longer able to thank her, then where will she be?

Just some thoughts.

Lady Enigma
  4. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    i am curently seeking a new Dominator as the last one lived too far away. It would be nice to get my ass whipped on a regular basis.
  5. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i have had the paddle on my ass several times or more was paddled till my ass cheecks were red and burning had a leather flogger use on myass and when he was done had red welts all over my ass but i do enjoy it some
  6. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I use Floggers, canes, cane bundles, paddles and many other toys for Impact play. I not only use them, I also sell those and other products for the lifestyle, up to violet wands... and NOT 50 shades or Fetish Fantasy cheap ass stuff. Anal plugs, CBT/chastity Rope, wax, fire cupping, mummification and puppy play