Register

Puppy/Horse/other animal Play

1. Lady Enigma
    Lady Enigma
    What is Puppy/Horse/Other animal Play?

It is where you dress your slave up as a pet. Could be any animal that you have a fascination with.

For example: One that is into Puppy Play may get ears, paws that fit on the hands and feet that look like Puppy paws, and a butt plug puppy tail.

You may be forced to crawl around on your hands and knees, bark like a dog or eat out of a dog dish. You maybe forced to play fetch with toys or be put into a cage at night to sleep. It's called being "Kenneled" in some areas of the lifestyle.

Horse Play: you may, again, get ears that look like horse ears. A hood that fits over the head that makes the ears stand out. You may be forced to wear a tail. You may be forced to trot like a horse or be corrected with a crop if you do not raise your knees high enough..

I have even seen people dress up their slaves to look like pigs. Not as a derogitory thing but a thing that the Dominant really likes.

Are you interested in Pet Play? Does this sound good to you? Does it sound bad to you? Why? Why not?
  2. Gypsy_Rose
    Gypsy_Rose
    Animal play has been extraordinary for me. Cat & pony. Tried to find someone to make a custom bit made of leather. I have a leather fetish and prefer the taste of it to the usual bit material. No luck. Again, another maybe someday. Kitty had a cage, and a dish, and a sweet little collar with a bell. I miss scening. ~le sigh~