Register

Bi Married Crossdresser too.

1. Sissy Seanette
    Sissy Seanette
    Hi all ! I am a Happy closeted sissy croosdresser, I am bisexual but Lean toward COCK... I just Love cock and cum and sucking and fucking .. Love to do Naughty things.. Love to sexpose in public places and have sex in public places. I am fully shaved and lotioned daily silky smooth soft body.. nice small tight asspussy... 5'6" 145 lbs .. Total Submissive and Obedient I love most any sex and play ...no scat or pain/marks. No one Knows I CD and LOVE and WORSHIP the COCK. BUT I DO. I have watched soo many sissy hypno videos that they altered my brain and make me a COCK WHORE HAPPY SISSY GURL. I am in Tonawanda, NY and soo looking for a Steady SEX Partner.. Man/CD/TS/TV SISSY? I can't host can You.. very willing to meet ...even in a car just to suck some cock and swallow Your load. hehehehhe write me If nearby.
  2. Tinycockkev
    Tinycockkev
    Your post turns me on, I am also a bi married closet sissy, I have a tiny dicklet and I am very submissive. I’d love to be dressed up like a little sissy slut and get used by a group of guys like a good little whore, so hot