Register

What's new?

1. Chief8_2
    Chief8_2
    Hey guys let's start a discussion. When is the last time you been with a man? Been a long time for me and I'm getting horny as hell.
  2. mwm4dik
    mwm4dik
    Not since Oct. last year for me. Damn, I'm getting hungry.
  3. Beefeater
    Beefeater
    If it wasn't today it's been too long chief!
  4. thomasjohnson937
    thomasjohnson937
    Hey gentlemen, It has been a long time for me too. I am in Northern KY (kentoncounty) and its too damn conservative for me soemtimes! are you guys ever interested in having a social gathering where we could have some discrete private time? what about a fishing trip or a romp at 2004 video in Lexington sometime?
  5. Chief8_2
    Chief8_2
    Check out the Bear & Boar in London Ky. It sounds like a good place for a gathering.
  6. thomasjohnson937
    thomasjohnson937
    Tell us a little more have you ever been there? I was wondering if theres a gay friendly campground close by.
  7. bim469ky
    bim469ky
    Never been but have heard the Bear & Boar is guys only. Sounds like a really good place, thinking of taking a trip there this fall.
  8. newlooker
    newlooker
    i agree with you thomas, would love to find a nice campground for all of us to get togehter and get to know each other, and i would like to check out the bear and bull in london let me know when you are planning a trip beefeater, i live in a very closed minded place also and it has been so long with out a male buddy, i think it would be a blast to have a few of us meeting someplace
  9. ericmitch
    ericmitch
    It looks as it has been a while since a post has been done on this page so here it goes. After reading the previous topics, i think we could actually get something started up again about the camping idea. I am game for the idea and would love the opportunity to enjoy a guys camping trip. If anyone interested, lets start planning now for the near future and hopefully we can start a great tradition or trend.
  10. ericmitch
    ericmitch
    Anyone interested in going for a weekend ride on Memorial Day Weekend?
  11. Doug48
    Doug48
    It seems I'm always horny and craving cock and big balls. I'm in Louisville and can't usually get others to want to meet up through social media sites like this. It's happened several times but not in the last 9 months or so. I haven't been inactive during this time but have had to go to Metro Station and other places here to suck cock and get worked over by some guys. Had a good encounter about 8 days ago in a large booth. The guy was pinching my nipples, squeezing my balls and had my dick buried in his mouth all at the same time. I loved it! Need more.How can we get something going here?
    Doug in Louisville
  12. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    I have a question for the group: My gf has a fantasy to watch me worked over by a male stripper. The whole thing...lap dance...cock in my face...playing with each other etc. Is there a place in either Lexington or Louisville where there's males strippers and the gals can be there comfortably too?