Register

I wish I had the courage...

1. Haulover
    Haulover
    I was on another site and a member suggested an all guys weekend. He wanted to fly me by private jet to a beach resort where 12 to 15 men meet to dominate a few guys. He wanted me to be one of those guys. He described how three to four guys are stripped and placed in the middle of as circle, while the group watches them touch each other - everyone outside the circle is clothed. They order room service so multiple hotel staff see the nude display and are quite aware the nude slaves would be fucked both orally and anally.

While at the beach, pool bar or restaurant, I would only be allowed to wear a small bikini for the group’s viewing pleasure. While in the room, I was to be nude and used at their convenience. He assured me that I would be in the sex swing quite often and for long periods of time - tasting cum, stoking cocks while different cocks rotated into my ass. He showed me pictures of other men being fucked in the swing. My bikini pics and nude photos where shared with the group for approval - they all wanted a piece of me which still makes me hard. That being said, I chickened out at the last second...I still partially regret not going.