Register

Favorite position to masterbate

1. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    Whats everyones preferred position. Laying down, standing or sitting. I like to stand most of the time. Plus I like to see how far I can shoot my cum.
  2. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I like to kneel down.
  3. md2453
    md2453
    Flat on my back with my legs spread. Most of the time with a heavy pillow on top of me. I like to imagine myself as a slutty girl and the pillow is my lover fucking me. I spread my legs wide and push my hips up off the bed with each thrust meeting each one of my lover's thrusts. Sometimes I end up with my legs wrapped around the pillow or with my legs spread and knees up near my face begging him to fuck me deep.
  4. flguy904
    flguy904
    Love to lay down with a butt plug or maybe even on all fours and milk my cock. Always try to shoot my cum and hit my face....just feels amazing to end that way.
  5. stiffmon
    stiffmon
    love to play in front of a webcam. I sometimes wear panties and bra do like to watch other men do the same.
  6. cleanshaved50
    cleanshaved50
    I like standing by mirrors or laying back in chair. With cam I usually am standing while wearing panties, a bra, and pantyhose
  7. grand10
    grand10
    i like to lay on my back with a large dildo in my ass
  8. the sacred night
    the sacred night
    I like to lie on my back so I can have the best access to both breasts with both hands, but then kneeling leaning forward is nice too because they hang down and feel much different than when I lie on my back and they spread out.
  9. makeithappen1196
    makeithappen1196
    I love being on all fours with my balls hanging down. I have my ass high in the air and imagine someone is rubbing their cock all over my ass and playing with my balls, I always cum so hard.
  10. pulsecheck
    pulsecheck
    I also like dressing in panties and stockings or sometimes lingerie and masturbate on cam. Sometimes I will cum into a wine glass and show it on cam. A lot of cumming fun!
  11. George51
    George51
    I like behind the window, naked, curtains closed. I can see out, but no-one can see in. It gives me a buzz when women walk past. I am possibly a bit off..
  12. TeeMan
    TeeMan
    I love masturbating while laying on my back and rubbing my balls with one hand while stroking my dick with the other.
  13. bw299
    bw299
    Laying on my back until I get close, then throwing my legs over my head so I can swallow my sweet cum.
  14. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    I like sitting up, sometimes with my legs crossed.
  15. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    Chair, in front of computer, mostly.... though favorite is with someone else.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast