Register

Bi Guys In Broward County (and Masturbation Clubs)

1. curiousandstr8
    curiousandstr8
    Hi All,

I'm newly bicurious and looking to have my first experience. I figure that just jacking off in front of another guy (him too) would be a good low key way to dip my toes into this lifestyle to see how I like it.

I figure there might be others like me that might feel more comfortable with a low key first experience like this.

I'd be happy to do this one on one with someone. I'd also be interested to get a group together - I guess like a masturbation club. It would be awesome to be able to get together with a few people - or even a larger group - on a regular basis to jerk off together. I've never done this with, or in front of, a guy, so I'm not exactly sure what the protocol is of "masturbation clubs." We can just keep it easy going and people can just jack themselves off or, if they click with someone, they can jack each other off.

Let me know if anyone is interested (or if you know of a group that does this already).

Thanks
  2. Gtor61
    Gtor61
    too bad you are so far south of me. I would love to get together and jack each other off and watch you cum. are you on adultfriendfinder?
  3. rich19531953
    rich19531953
    Broward County here.
  4. Bi Nudist Male
    Bi Nudist Male
    I was at Clubhouse II in February -- an incredibly hot night. It was just before Covid. I wonder if the place is still open now. Would be a great place to explore your fantasy if so.
  5. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    did you ever get to do this with someone? did you establish a club? I would love to know how it went and any tips. thanks
  6. Soflmobileguy69
    Soflmobileguy69
    In central west Broward? very interested in the low key exploring with a nice guy.
  7. curiousandstr8
    curiousandstr8
    Hi Guys - sorry I haven't been back in awhile. I never did get to try anything with a guy yet. Once the pandemic happened, that sidelined me in my pursuit of my first experience. Unfortunately I can't get the vaccine, so I'm still sidelined. Hoping this pandemic gets under better control. I'm still so horny to participate in a masturbation club.
  8. 4nik8ter
    4nik8ter
    Palm Beach county here, 66 and very bi-curious. Also think mutual JO is the way to start