Register

My Hunger

1. colfax129
    colfax129
    I have a lover above the surface. He brings me what I crave. He knows me, and I love him for that. We will never be together until the last day, when he gives himself to me completely. He lives but a scant hundred yards from me. We are on each other’s minds at all times. There is a hunger there…

I can see his house from down here. I can watch him come and go. And I can sense when he’s bringing me a gift. We know each other well.…

He knows my cravings. We have the same taste in women. I am female myself, yet we agree entirely. We both crave the same thing.

We met quite by accident. He had a girl over, and after they made love, she walked outside to have a smoke. She wandered towards me in the moonlight, gazing upward at the stars, when I claimed her ankles. She let out a quiet, startled gasp and tried to pull free, but I would have none of it. I wasn’t about to let this beautiful creature with flowing locks, bathed in moonlight, out of my grasp. It had been so very long since I last fed. I needed this!

Her attempt to free herself caused my surface to come alive with undulating ripples, and I sucked her in to her knees. Now she was mine, to do with as I pleased. I could take my time now, and savor every moment of this exquisite creature’s company. I set about injecting pleasure into her frightened state. It’s something I do very well. Every grain of my sand came alive and began to caress her lovingly as they swallowed her thighs. Her gasps began to change as I crept up her thighs. I could smell her recent orgasm, and it made me even hungrier to reach the prize I sought. She could now feel my desire for her, and her nipples hardened. Her fear of me began to recede. I could feel her relax as she began to give herself to me. She had never experienced this kind of craving, and she liked it.

As I approached her womanhood, she became amazingly wet. Now her nipples could cut glass, and she found them with her fingers, pinching and rolling them as she threw back her head and sighed. Her obvious arousal stirred me to my core, and I could wait no longer. I quivered my surface and sucked her in further until I finally lapped at her pussy, which by now was literally flowing. As I made contact she exploded into orgasm, causing my surface to undulate from her involuntary movement and forcing her further into me. I had her by the waist now, and I held her there, drinking in her essence as she cried out in pleasure.

I felt her entire body begin to go limp as she drifted into contented bliss, and I held her as a lover. We were one.

As she began to recover, she ran her hands over my surface in wonderment. She was experiencing the same thing that so many others have when they wander into me. A side of themselves they never knew existed. And they like it. She wanted more! And so did I. She thrust her hips and watched my rippling reaction as I crept up her body. I felt her arousal flowing into my sands with every millimeter of her that I claimed. I could read her thoughts, now that we were lovers. My embrace, so loving, so complete around every inch of her body, was what she needed. What I needed.

She began to pump her legs to excite me, though she needn’t have bothered. I was as aroused as she was. I moved up to lap at her breasts, and marveled at their perfection. As I swallowed her nipples, she burst inside of me, flowing into my depths. Her reaction sent convulsions through me, causing me to swallow her shoulders and caress her neck. I held her there while she cried through the overpowering emotions she was experiencing. We were one, she and I. For the first time in her life, she felt complete.

It was then, that he came looking for her. Against both of our protests, he wrenched her from my embrace, and she hated him for it. I hated him for it. But that is how he and I met, so I’m glad that it happened. She snuck back the next night, and gave herself to me completely. We are together now.

After she came back the next night, under the cover of darkness, and gave herself to me, it was a couple of days before he found her discarded clothes at my edge. When he spotted them, he was confused. Then he remembered her protests as he wrenched her from my grasp. He gradually began to put two and two together. “She did this on purpose!”

He called his friend, the sheriff, and eventually after everyone had left that evening, he was left alone to his thoughts. When he first spotted her in my depths, it had actually stirred something in his loins. But he hadn’t had time to think about it. She was almost mine. He’d had to act fast.

Sitting by himself after all the police had left, he had time to re-live the experience. When he asked himself why anyone would disrobe and wade into me on purpose, he remembered the momentary stirring in his own loins. Was it possible? He drifted off to sleep.

He dreamed that night. (Entirely my doing! ) He dreamed about a beautiful woman with flowing hair hovering above the bogs, beckoning to him. She was alluring. He awoke aroused. An odd feeling stayed with him all day, and when he returned home that evening, he came to see me. It was dusk, and my sands were shimmering in the fading light. I sensed him approach, and was excited. You know that feeling when you first sense that someone might be attracted to you? I felt that excitement, and I liked it!

He never uttered a word. He sat down at my edge and just dwelt with me. No words were needed. We simply fed off of each other’s arousal. We reached a silent understanding. He dipped a toe into my edge, exciting me beyond belief, before heading back to the house. OMG! I was so aroused! He left me there to churn all night in anticipation. (Bastard!)

The next morning I watched him leave for work, without so much as a glance in my direction. I was crest fallen! I had remained so aroused all night after our first slight physical contact, that I had quivered in anticipation throughout the seemingly endless darkness. At one point, a deer had grazed perilously close to my edge, and my hunger was reborn. Alas, she never stepped close enough for me to reach. I spent the day sweltering here in the lowlands, exposed as I am to the midday sun. As evening approached I could sense him thinking about me. Just a vague feeling, but there, nonetheless. As it was, it was nearly midnight before I saw him arrive home. My pulse quickened. He had company. And she was stunning! My surface began to involuntarily undulate.

After two hours inside, they emerged in the full moonlight, each carrying a drink. She was in a bra and panties, while he sported only swim trunks, with a coil of rope thrown over one shoulder. They made a striking pair, in the soft light. As they walked down towards me, I began to hear his thoughts. I could also feel her excitement. Something good was about to happen, and my sands began to stir in anticipation.

They stopped a few feet from me, and set their drinks on the ground. He unfurled the nylon rope from his shoulder and began to wrap it around her gently. She giggled, and asked him if he was sure about this? It was a faux query, because her anticipatory arousal was palpable. She simply exuded excitement. Needless to say, so did I.

He refilled her plastic cup with whiskey, checked the rope knots, and said “Go ahead.” She looked at my glistening surface, and stepped into me. OMG! At that moment I was so in love with him! He had brought her to me! She was startled as I immediately sucked to her knees in one fell swoop. She nearly spilled her drink. Recovering her balance, she raised her cup to him in a toast, and said “Thank you for this, baby.” I caressed her calves lovingly, and drew her further into me. She threw her head back and sighed. “Oh my God, this feels good!” she shouted. I silently agreed, as I sucked at her legs. As I crept up her thighs, her excitement got the better of her, and she began to pump her legs into me. Within a minute I had claimed her prize, and she burst into me, flooding me. I was in heaven. (And so was she.)

On the bank, his arousal was visibly apparent, making me hunger for him even more. He had brought her to me, and I can’t tell you how hungry that made me. I began to feast on her.

She was losing herself to me. Every molecule in her body became alive and quivering as I devoured her, inch by excruciating inch. Now I had her by the waist, and she writhed uncontrollably. This was going to be fast. She didn’t want me to take my time. She wanted this now! And who am I to argue? I set about swallowing her, as she thrashed in my depths.

She and I had lost all sense of reason, and were plunging into the abyss together, when, just as I was claiming her mouth, he snapped the rope taut and stopped us. It startled us both. He shook his head with a wry smile, and hauled her away from me. God, I was in love with him!

2. colfax129
    colfax129
    I grew up in an isolated valley here in the West. Neighbors were few and far between. I attended a one room schoolhouse, and consequently, had few playmates. Our house was nestled between a 10,000 ft. mountain range to the south, rolling hills to the north, and a mire to the east. To the west, the valley fell away into a vast array of canyon lands.

When I turned 17, a new school teacher arrived in the valley from back East. She was young and beautiful and regaled us with stories of the outside world. I was the oldest one in school by then, so had no real peers, and I quickly found myself drawn to her. I would hang around after school to help her wrap things up for the day, and we would walk part of the way home together. Our paths would diverge where the road forked near the mire. There was a bench there, and we’d often sit and talk for a while before going our separate ways for the evening. It was the highlight of my day. Finally! Someone relatively close to my age to hang out with!

One afternoon we were sitting on the bench, when she got kind of quiet, and said “Can I ask you something? Do you ever hear strange sounds coming from over there?,” pointing towards the mire. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise, and a tingle shoot through my loins. The truth was, yes, I often heard something that I couldn’t describe coming from that direction. Something beckoning, almost. But I just played it cool and said “No, why?” She looked at her feet and quietly said that she could swear she could hear someone call her name from there. She confessed that she’d been having dreams of a beautiful woman floating in the mist above the mire, with outstretched arms, calling to her. I didn’t say anything, but the truth was, I’d been having the very same dream lately. The dreams disturbed me, because I would awaken with a hunger between my legs, and soaked sheets down there.

When I didn’t respond, she sighed, ruffled my hair and said “Forget about it, kiddo. I’ll see you on Monday.” With that, she arose and started down the path to her house. I was left there dumbstruck, and more than a little turned on. This woman, on whom I’d seriously developed a school girl crush, was having the same dreams as me! And she had ruffled my hair! My pulse was racing as I walked the rest of the way home.

That night, the dreams came again, only this time, it was her floating above the mire calling my name. I awoke with my fingers and sheets drenched from my longings. I raised my fingers to my lips, and pictured her. Her long red hair, her breasts, her tiny waist, and that perfect ass that I followed around the school room with my eyes all day. And she had ruffled my hair! There was no way I was going to wait until Monday before I saw her again! I had to come up with a plan.

3. colfax129
    colfax129
    I awoke at about 9 :00 a.m. on Saturday. I had had three orgasms that night. Every time I stirred in bed, my fingers found my pussy. I was wrung out. Can’t remember when I slept that late! When my head had cleared, I set about figuring out how to see her over the weekend. By lunch, I had a plan. I told my parents that I had to run 5 miles, as training for the upcoming meet across the state. A perfect cover story. I left the house at 1:30 p.m. I jogged back to the bench where we had last spoken, and then turned and headed down the path towards her place.

As I trotted up in front of her house, it was apparent that she wasn’t home. It was then that I heard her muffled cries from the mire. I sprinted through the willow brush in the bottoms, only to stop in my tracks, as she came into view. I froze to the spot. There she was, in full view from where I stood, half submerged in the shimmering sands. She was clutching a rope with her left hand, and her right hand was beneath the surface, moving almost imperceptibly. I was mesmerized. Floating above her was the woman from my dreams. My legs collapsed, and my butt contacted the soft earth below me.

She had waded into the quicksand on purpose. The flowing wraith above her was urging her on. My teacher began to cum, uncontrollably, and settled even deeper. In the throes of orgasm, her head turned and she caught sight of me sitting there, my hand between my thighs. She simply nodded at the rope, and smiled at me, as her body shook with another orgasm. I pickeed the rope up and began to pull, when she turned her face to me and shook her head no. I watched as she slipped beneath the surface in ecstasy. The sands shivered for a moment, and became still.

It was a few seconds before I felt the rope come taut again, and I saw her head begin to break the surface. She gasped for breath, and asked me to pull. The grip of the sands was tugging at her, not wanting to let her go. She was utterly exhausted. I, on the other hand, was completely full of adrenaline after what I had just witnessed. And between the two of us, we were finally able to get her back on solid ground. We both collapsed, breathing heavily.

It was some time before either of us could speak. She, because of the prolonged series of orgasms she had just endured. Me, because of the incredible state of arousal I found myself in. The floating wraith above the sands was nowhere to be seen. All was silent except for the sounds of our breathing. Eventually, her arm came over my back and settled on my tummy. I reached down and wove my fingers between hers and held her to me. I swear, if a bird had chirped, I’d have burst into orgasm.

She must have sensed this, because I felt her nuzzle the back of my neck while squeezing my hand with her fingers between mine. My pulse quickened. Her breath on my neck turned to light kisses. I dared not move. I simply squeezed her hand back, hopefully signaling to her that I wanted this! My hopes were put on hold when she whispered into my ear, “Let’s go, I need a shower.” I reluctantly let go of her hand and she ran her fingers up my side, accidentally brushing my right breast. I melted, and felt a slight gush in my panties. We gathered her clothes, but decided to leave the rope where it was. We made our way back to her house as the sun began to drop behind the mountains.

It was then that I realized that the “5 mile run” that I told my parents I was going on, was taking longer that it should have. She had no telephone yet, so I was going to have to run home, lest my parents got concerned. Out here, people aren’t necessarily at the top of the food chain, and it’s not smart to be alone outside after dark. I (VERY) reluctantly told her I had to go home as we stood on her porch. She turned around and said “Hold on.” She took a step closer and kissed my lips, saying “Thanks for the rescue.” (OMG!!!) I turned and ran towards home.

That evening my parents kept asking if I was alright. I must have seemed distracted to them. The fact is, I was very distracted by the events of that afternoon. I couldn’t get the picture of her in the quicksand out of my head. I’d never seen anything more seductive in my life! I was beside myself with lust. I walked around all evening in soaked panties, having to wait until my folks went to bed before I could relieve this unbelievable hunger between my legs. I’m sure my nipples gave me away. Fortunately, they didn’t press the issue. Finally, after what seemed like eons, they turned in for the night. I made a dash for my room and shed my clothes. I dove into bed naked. There’d be no jammies tonight. Not this night! I wanted free reign to all of my body.

Under the covers, I was free to relive the images of the day. And boy, did I! Flashing images of her in the sand kept my fingers wet, and very busy, far into the night. My fingers traveled from my pussy to mouth for hours, imagining it was her I was tasting. When I finally drifted off, fully sated, the dreams started. She was floating above the quicksand, arms outstretched, her red hair billowing around her shoulders, calling for me. Even in slumber, I was drawn to her. In my dream she lowered herself to the surface of the sand and began to slowly sink. Her beckoning gaze, and outstretched arms calling for me to join her. I awoke after a few hours of fitful half-sleep with the realization that I had to have her. And I had to have her NOW!

I made up some story to my parents, (don’t even remember what, I was in such a state,) and bolted out the door headed for her house at a fast trot. When I got to her house I never even knocked, I just burst through the door, hunting for her. I found her still in bed, half asleep. She didn’t seem surprised to see me. She just sleepily whispered “You took your time!” I threw off my clothes in a flash, jerked the covers back, and straddled her. When no protest came, I lowered my mouth to hers and plunged my tongue inside. Her tongue responded immediately as our lips remained locked. Oh, heaven! I lost myself in her kiss. Her nipples rose up to graze mine as our tongues engaged in the most exquisite dance. Her legs opened and her hungry sex found my own as we feasted on each other’s mouths. Our clits began a dance of their own. God, she was wet! I was wet! My hands found her breasts and I shuddered. I could wait no longer, and I broke our kiss reluctantly, but I had to have them in my mouth. No nibbling here. I sucked each one as far into my mouth as possible. Sucking hard. Playing with one, as I devoured the other. She arched her back towards my hungry mouth and soaked my crotch with her juices. My pussy was on fire, as again I could wait no longer. I scooted down the bed, and with my hands remaining firmly attached to her breasts, I covered her sex with my mouth, plunging my tongue as far into her as I could, filling her. She exploded into my mouth, coating my tongue with her essence. I swallowed her as my own orgasm washed over me. She thrashed and thrashed, her thighs gripping my ears, muffling her screams. She began feebly pushing at my head trying to dislodge me. No dice. I wasn’t about to let this end. I kept my tongue buried inside her while her thighs quivered uncontrollably. Holding still, I let her come down. My tongue never leaving her delicious wetness. As her breathing slowed, I would flex my tongue gently, causing spasms that made her gush more into my mouth. Her body never knew when I was going to do it, so it reacted spontaneously every time.

Finally, when her spasms had died down, and her breathing was almost back to normal, I went in for the kill. My tongue found her clit, as I slipped two fingers inside of her, bending up to massage her G-spot, while my tongue circled her clit and my fingers tweaked her nipples. With a lurch, and a shout of “OH GOD!” she exploded, nearly ripping my head off with her clenched, quivering thighs. I drank hungrily.
  4. colfax129
    colfax129
    I was more content than I had ever been. This felt like home. As her breathing slowed, I laid my head on her inner thigh and let my eyes close. The fitful half-sleep of last night caught up with me, and I drifted off.

I awoke sometime later to find myself alone. I could still taste her, and I called out to her. Nothing. Only silence. Still half asleep, I stumbled through the house in search of her. As I came into the living room I noticed that the front door stood open. As I approached the door, I saw a note taped to the side of it saying “Come to me.” I looked out towards the mire. I knew where she was. I could feel her calling me. Still naked, I threw on my shoes and donned her robe that lay on the bed, and headed out to where I knew she’d be waiting for me. Every step I took ramped up my excitement.

As I reached the clearing, I saw her. She was standing there naked. God, she was beautiful! My juices started to flow. I let the robe fall away. She held out her arms, and I melted into her embrace. This was where I belonged. We stepped into the sand together. We faced each other as it crept over our ankles. Her lips found mine as the sand devoured our shins. I had never felt this kind of excitement. She broke our kiss long enough to whisper “Welcome home, my love,” before slipping her tongue back into my mouth. As the quicksand swallowed our knees, she slipped her fingers inside of me. This felt so right. Our breasts mashed together as we held each other. The quivering sand fed off of our desire. I dipped a finger into her, gathering her essence, and brought it to our mouths, inflaming the passion of our kiss. The quicksand responded by swallowing our thighs. The three of us had become one.

As we felt the shimmering sands reach our butt cheeks, we exploded together. Our fingers danced inside of each other as the sand enveloped our waists. Now the orgasms came in waves, crashing over us relentlessly. Our tremors only hastened our descent. As our breasts settled on the surface our pleasure became unbearable. Our nipples flew back and forth across each other as our fingers fucked us under the surface, our mouths glued together. This was unstoppable. Wave, after wave, after wave of orgasms ripped through us as the sand reached our necks. Tears of joy ran down our cheeks as we breathed into each other. Eyes closed, we let the sand claim us.
  5. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    I've been in Colfax several times. I sure wish I had known you before my visits. It would have been a lot more fun!