Register

meeting people

1. sexual26
    sexual26
    Hey guys: ok so I was just wanting to know have any of you met any one new lately. If so how did go and would you consider meeting them again.

So I have actively been looking to meet someone new from here for a month or more now and well I have been talking to a few guys through pm who have messaged me about my ad. It been a lot of talking which is cool since I'm looking for more of a long term friendship. About 3 weeks or so ago I started talking to a local guy who is relatively close and talked quite a bit. Then a couple days ago he asked about meeting I was a little skeptical about because he stated that he was very closeted and I wasn't sure how that would go. Anyway we ended up meeting tonight at a local nature trail where we walked and talked for about an hour or so till it got dark then he asked me if I wanted to follow him back to his place I agreed. When we got I was very nervous as I always am meeting new people but we went in and started talking some more (bout random stuff) which is out of the ordinary for me as I'm kind of a shy quite person but it was relaxing after a bit more talking we made our way to the bedroom and had a little fun. When that was over I ended up hanging out and talking with about different random stuff for probably another hour and a half before I ended up leaving. So now I sitting here thinking about it and how this is what I was looking for and that it was cool to be able to connect with him the way I did. I'm glad he ask me to meet him and also glad I went through with it and would definitely like to meet with him again.

So have any of you met and connected with anyone like that lately because I'd like to hear about it if you have.

I hope to be able to meet with him regularly and hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.
  2. Herculoid Poirot
    Herculoid Poirot
    Glad that it worked out so well for you! I'm not playing outside my marriage at the moment, so I have nothing comparable to add, but I have had some good conversations with people on this site.
  3. axlton
    axlton
    As far as meeting people on here, I've had some bad luck. When my wife and I first started talking about the my being bi our first inclination was to arrange a threesome (still a possibility later on) my wife is very turned on by the idea, as am I. I started talking to a guy from here that at first seemed alright, though he described himself as bi-curious. He was around my age, and told me that it had been three years since he's been with anyone, which I thought a little odd, but continued to talk to him anyway. The chats dragged on for about two months, since we're looking for someone in the place that we're moving to at the moment. The more I chatted with him, however, the more I began to realize that he wasn't really bi at all, just a straigt guy so desperate to get some that he was trying to get in on this for the sole purpose of sleeping with someone else's wife. He started saying things like, I'm not sure I'm %100 comfortable being with another guy yet, maybe I should just focus on the woman the first few times. I nipped the whole thing in the bud, and told him straight up what I thought about him. A threesome is one thing, but should be mutually enjoyable for all, I'm not about to bring in some creeper just to fuck my wife, definitely not cool.

The other guys I've been approached by here have all been either way too old for me to consider, or, in the never ending discreet phase that guys who don't have the sack to come out to their wives fall into.
    I'm not looking for guys who are attached and discreet, cause I'm not about to get caught up in the drama of having someones wife catching her husband cheating on her with me. Also not cool imo.

I've had much better luck finding someone in my situation on craigslist, there are several couples (with bi hubby) my wife and I intend to meet once the move is complete, my wife likes the idea of me having a regular fuck buddy in the same situation as myself and possibly befriending the wife so they can have a girls night out while us guys do our thing. Seems like the perfect situation if we can swing it. Like I said threesome is still on the table but we would have to find the right guy who is unattached and that we both feel comfortable letting into our bedroom, that may take more time however.
  4. sexual26
    sexual26
    I know what you mean ax I've kind of been here since 07 this is my second acc my first got deleted due to inactivity and I've talked to a couple guys close to my age but for the most part they have been much older and I've been looking for someone who is around my age. As far as the discreet ones go I messed around with one guy who's wife didn't know and that's difficult for a couple reasons one I don't want to be the reason anyone gets a divorce. Two its hard to connect with them cause of the first reason. So I've not always actively but been looking for a nice single gentleman that I could connect with who was unattached. The guy I meet is a few years older than me but not much older he's a decent single guy who also lives close by. That was another difficulty I was having finding someone close by that didn't live hours away. This guy was great hopefully he felt the same. My biggest problem now is myself because this is only my third time out since I came out to my wife in 07 I'm still feeling a little bit of guilt for going outside our marriage. The wife is fine with it and actually encouraged this meeting because she was going out of town for the weekend and thought it was the perfect oppritunity for me to meet him. So I'm working through my own head but it is getting easier.
  5. Herculoid Poirot
    Herculoid Poirot
    sexual26 - I'm reading this book right now and it's very good

http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Up-Cre...1430296&sr=8-1

She makes the point that feelings of guilt and jealousy are natural and should not be ignored or given into completely - just feel and explore them. Also, she says something to the effect that when you're feeling guilty just remember that, if you're wife gave you permission freely, then your guilt stems from your love for you wife. You love her and that's not a bad thing!
  6. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    I came out to my now wife shortly after we started dating and she was okay with my bisexuality. Some time later I confessed my fantasy of having her watch me with another man. Unfortunately, I fall into the category previously discussed...I'm 66 years old and not many guys on here are looking for someone my age. But that's okay...I understand. I currently have ads on several other sites for men seeking someone to give oral to while my wife watches. You would think that would be easy but so far it hasn't happened. I have had several responses from guys who assure me (even though my ad is very specific) that once my wife sees how good looking they are and how large their penis is she will be more than eager to jump right in and make a 3-some out of it...something my wife is not interested in doing. She is on this site seeking answers regarding dealing with and accepting her spouse's bisexuality and has received some great responses. So far, however, no one to fulfill my fantasy. She has given me permission to play on the side as long as she knows about it in advance and I don't play in our home. So, to answer the original question: I haven't met anyone on here to hook up with but I keep trying.
  7. kyzona
    kyzona
    It's hard to meet bi folks around me. People are defensive. I am from a small town and usually make a trip to Abq once every three months to see who else is looking for the same things but it hardly bears anything other than them trying to hookup.
  8. wrbi01
    wrbi01
    I have had a few encounters with people since coming out to my wife. Biggest deal has been that once they find out that I have a wife who knows about me being Bi they want her to join in. Problem is that she has not been intrested in sex even with ME for 4 years. She is ok with my Bi lifestyle and dosent mind if I have "friends" over for fun but as much as I have asked her if she wants to watch or something like that she says she might and never jumps on the opertunity. She says the idea excites her but nothing from her....ever. AND of course once the "friend" finds out that she is just not gonna come in and rip off her clothes and start fucking both of us... I never hear from them again. Wish I could find a friend to talk with and have fun with who dosent want to push the issue with my wife. It is what it is.
  9. sexual26
    sexual26
    Wrbi01 be patient my friend and keep looking there people out there who will be interested in you and not your wife and when you find them they will be the one(s) you will want to carry on a long term friendship with.