Register

Oh Yes! 2

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    .................................................. ........................................

"He sucked me, then he fucked me and came up my ass, just like I told you we would!" Billy groaned to his cousin Danny, stroking his hard cock for him. They were in Danny's bedroom at Danny's house, dressed, no one else was home and they were playing with each other.

"Oooohhhh fuck, suck me honey!" Danny moaned, stimulated by Billy's hand going up and down his big, thick, hard cock. Billy quickly complied, both of them discovering the pleasure they could give each other.

Ohhh fuckkk yess... eat my hot fucking cum, darling!" Danny shuddered, cumming in Billy's cocksucking mouth and eagerly gulping it down!

"Ahhhhhhh...." Danny sighed, enjoying the release.

"Ummmm......" Billy groaned, bringing Danny's hand to his throbbing cock!

"OUUuuuuu yessss..... wanna fuck me honey?" Danny moaned, getting up on his stocking'd knees, guiding Billy's hard cock into his waiting lubed asshole....

"Ohhhhh......" Billy moaned, slapping his stocking'd thighs against Danny's sweet asscheeks, fucking him slow but intensely.

"Gonna cum up your hot fucking ass, cuzzzzz....!" Billy shuddered, pumping his hot sperm inside him.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yesss!" Danny moaned.

Billy quickly removed his dripping cock from his ass and got down and licked up his own sperm oozing out, then quickly went to Danny's face and the two made out passionately, sharing the cum and plastering hot, dripping lipstick all over each other's gurly mouths.

Danny jumped up and grabbed Billy's hand, leading him into the shower. "Gotta clean up before somebody comes home...." he giggled, the two pissing on each other as they stripped off their outfits.

"Ouuuu, warm and wet!" Billy giggled, writhing in the hot stream..........

.................................................. .................................................. .......