Register

Plan A: SBG. Plan B: bisexual.com. Plan C ...?

1. playful808
    playful808
    I am glad we found our way here, but I wish there were more of us.
    We probably should have announced a Plan B. An alternate site.

I am told that Bisexuals.com also has serious issues, and could just go away.

Perhaps we should find a Plan C, before that happens. Just in case.

Any recommendations for Plan C?
  2. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    I joined SBG years ago, and was unceremoniously banned - without an explanation. Some moderator edited my post, blocked my access, and never told be why.
    After about a year, I joined under a different email address, asked the moderator what was going on, and never heard back.
    I never spent much time on that site, and have not logged in in months.

It seems to have had potential. Much like this site, until the owner died and did not leave the business to anyone. I think some people are working on it, but most of the functions outside of forum posting are blocked (no calendars, etc.)

Ever hopeful we can keep this piece of online bi community going, there has to be a way to get bi guys out in the open, proud even?
  3. emerging
    emerging
    @ CurEUs
    SBG previous owner/moderator did not allow guys on the site that were trying to hook-up, nor nude pictures until 100 posts. Perhaps he had other tough rules you might have broken.
  4. DD788Snipe
    DD788Snipe
    Playful there is JustUsBoys.com. I've been a member for about a year and the site seems stable. I've ran into other refugees from SBG. That could be a plan "C" I guess. It is more of a gay forum but there's a lot of bi guys there and I've been treated ok.
  5. playful808
    playful808
    Thank you, that is really useful.
    I will visit it and check it out.
  6. playful808
    playful808
    Hey Guys!

Big thank you to @DD788Snipe, who found us a good Plan C.

If anything ever happens to Bisexual.com - let's all meet at www.JustUsBoys.com/forum

It is free forum, Gay-oriented, Bi-friendly, visually similar to ShyBi-Guys.

It gets a LOT of traffic.
    To my eyes, it is clean, well organized, with great content.

Please check it out.
    Get an account.
    Let's make this our Plan C.

7. papasmurph
    papasmurph
    It's good to know you guys are here... I am not sure how many others caught on.... WillJ just joined at my request. Some of the men I spoke with just grew tired of the issues with SBG and were not getting enough out of it anymore. I have popped on here 2-4 times, and I am not sure... It's OK. But, if it risks shutting down, then maybe we should point ourselves and move like a caravan to a new border crossing.
  8. Leehebs
    Leehebs
    Hi all, I have joined justusboys, so plan C is in place for me. Diver58. Bootneck from SBG.
  9. DD788Snipe
    DD788Snipe
    Ok just posted a check-in thread for everybody from SBG on JUB.
  10. fredward
    fredward
    OK just created an account here and also on justusboys.com. I'm Fredward on both, in case anyone wants to say hi.

Happy to exchange email addresses ... I don't want to go thru withdrawal like that again. I missed you guys.
  11. playful808
    playful808
    Glad to see more alumnae showing up.

12. Fluidity
    Fluidity
    Funny, I was a JustUsBoys lurker for quite sometime. In fact, I may have even registered a profile at some point. Anyway, I'd be happy to reconvene there if/when Bisexual.com bites the dust
  13. mcvic
    mcvic
    Hi guys - missed sbg when it disappeared. I wasn't there every day - and sometimes there were fairly long gaps between visits, but missed it when it died. Had a few fun chats and contacts there - good to have other sites that work for sharing the feelings and desires. I was vic there.
  14. Arsamatoria
    Arsamatoria
    JustUsBoys is also a very good site with a great forum section.
  15. xdoorb
    xdoorb
    I'm about to join JustUsBoys. Great suggestion!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast