Register

Introduction

1. RobnMO
    RobnMO
    Hi all and welcome to my new group.
    Specifically, I am in eastern Missouri (close to St Louis).
    It seems almost impossible to "hook-up" with anyone- even on sites like this!
    Either we don't like in the same state, or, since we're both married, can't ever find a place to "play".
    I'm hoping this Group will bring a lot of married bi men together and help each other find the place and time to PLAY.
    Rob
  2. Bioutdoorsman44
    Bioutdoorsman44
    Hey men,
    Bi married man in atlanta ga looking for a bi buddy to hunt with in your state, If your a deer hunter drop me a note and lets set up a hunting trip that includes some man fun in camp!!!
  3. phoseluvr
    phoseluvr
    Hello, I live about 45 mile south of St. Louis, hoping to be able to meet up with others. Could possibly host on Fridays. I work 4 ten hour days right now and am off on Fridays. Looking for a a clean, discreet married male, with shaved cock and balls like myself. Open to just about anything including crossdressing. Want to suck and be sucked, j/o, and to be topped often. Please contact at shammerjammer@yahoo.com since I do not get a chance to check here as often as I would like. Thanks
  4. Orion
    Orion
    I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everybody. I live in Illinois, but I'm close to St. Louis.. I'm a Bi MWM. If you want to know more, check my profile or drop me a line.
  5. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    Hi all, married bi bottom shaved panty wearer looking for tops and other panty bois.
  6. Fredrock4fun
    Fredrock4fun
    So I take it these forums, group pages and such don’t get much traffic? Where’s everyone online these days?
  7. knightnstlouis
    knightnstlouis
    IL side of St Louis here