Register

Working out at the gym

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    I often wake early to head to the gym before it gets busy, however the last few weeks there has been this one guy who has the same idea. After working out I will shower and get dressed for the office. Yesterday morning I had an awesome workout and was feeling good and this guy was there as well. When I entered the locker room he followed me and we struck up a conversation. I got naked and started walking to the shower and he said mind if I join you, of course so he being already naked entered the shower and as I was lathering up I looked over and he was half hard and slowly washing his gorgeous cock. It was like we already knew what was going on, and I said it looks like you need some help with that thing. He smiled and said any ideas, I stepped over and helped him wash his cock and directed the water onto his cock to rinse it and I swallowed his rock hard cock balls deep. As we got into our wet blow job he asked me what I liked, I told him I’m a total bottom and would love to get a good fucking before work. He instantly said awesome and started fingering my ass before turning me around and pushing his cock into my willing man pussy. He was nervously fucking me as there were others in the gym, after a few hard thrusts he said I’m really uncomfortable here let’s go My to my apartment. He lived not a half mile away so we got dressed and went to his place. What a clean freak this guy is which was nice to see , and it wasn’t long before both of us were naked admiring each other’s cocks. He asked me when was the last time I had been fucked, I said 2days ago but I always maintain a clean ass. He said he could tell at the gym I had a clean ass and he wanted to fuck it so bad. As we played around he lubed me up and teased my ass with the head of his cock and I was like slide it in already, he teased me for a while before I took control and thrust backwards onto his rock hard fuck stick and once in he fucked me with such force it almost hurt. He is easily 6.5 inches but he is thicker than anything I have ever experienced. Once I got used to his girth I assumed my favorite position on my belly half off the bed while he stood and was able to fully penetrate me balls deep. He was working my ass like a pro and then said where do you want my cum, I said anywhere you want to shoot, he pulled out and grabbed my head and forced his cock into my mouth and unloaded. That was the 1 st time I had ever done ATM and all I tasted was his sweet wonderful cum. I had not cum yet so he went to work sucking my cock until I unloaded in his mouth, he swallowed every drop, fuck it was awesome. Now I have a new friend in my pocket that is as kinky as I am.
  2. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    You lucky fucker ! ! ! I wish I could find a fuckbuddy like that, but I have not given up hope.
  3. George51
    George51
    That is good, and I agree with the above. Totally. Like I want a guy's hard cock. Completely inside me.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well since that 1st encounter I have been a regular in his bed, he is the horniest friend I have and I enjoy our mornings together. I work out 3 days a week and it always ends up with me going to his place for my morning blow and go. Last weekend we spent all day together as my wife went to her mothers and his wife was also gone for the weekend. Getting naked and prepped for our sexual encounter, he admitted that my mangina was the greatest thing he had ever fucked and loved how I could take his aggressive hard sex.

Our normal routine is now I must orally milk his load which I love doing and his cum is as sweet as I have ever tasted, his low hanging nut sack is something I love playing with getting him hard again so I can feel them bouncing off my balls as he pounds me like a slut. After I initially swallow his load and he gets hard again it’s a long 30 minutes of intense and brutal fucking he gives me. I love every position he puts me in and he growls when he cums. Normally we just have one go around but since neither of us had any time constraints we showered and after a couple hours of sitting naked slowly licking and stroking each he was once again bone hard and ready to rock. Having been fucked earlier I needed no lube this time around as he slid it in with ease and worked it so good I cummed without stroking . Awesome,