Register

3some with my wife

1. xp243
    xp243
    I'm bi and wanting to do a 3some mmf with my wife but she is not wanting to and suggestions?
  2. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    I started out by whispering in her ear when I was fingering her clit one evening. She often likes for me to bring her to orgasm this was, although it can often require quite a bit of effort. This particular night I started nibbling her ear and neck while I asked her if she would like to have 2 dicks at the same time. I noticed that she moaned a little when I said that, so I went a little further, and talked about us both licking and sucking her nipples at the same time. Finally I mentioned my cousin my name, and asked if she would like for him to fuck her while I kissed her. Wow, did her pussy get wet, and she came very soon.
  3. kheatermd
    kheatermd
    Hi married guy visit your area, maybe should would like a guy she does not know?
    Told great in bed and am bi and live 3 way fun.
    I'm 66, 6' 175, 7" cut super clean discreet guy. Told good looking and love to help
    Ken
  4. Warren63
    Warren63
    My wife likes me to whisper in her ear while I rub her clit, she gets off hardest when I talk about a stranger fucking her and cumming in her ass. That turns me on too!
  5. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    I'll take any group sex with my wife. Thinking about it I think my best chance would be a 3 way with another guy, which would be great.
  6. Warren63
    Warren63
    Lately ive been talking about taking her to a gloryhole ,she'd be nervous, but I'd suck the first cock in. When a big one came through I'd convince her to pull her jeans down and back on to it ,pump her till he cums in her. Then I'd fuck her ,and lick her clean!