Register

Close Encounters, almost being Caught!

1. Fred_Brice
    Fred_Brice
    Once I was hosting an experienced Cross Dresser, in my home and as far as I can remember this was my first experience with a CD and I was curious to find out what it would be like. He had arrived. dressed in his male drab clothes and we were close to the same size, and we talked about his desire for Cross Dressing, so he agreed to help me learn a few things of why he enjoyed it so much. He had brought a bag full of his favorite clothing. Soon we were both naked and trying on a few things and he offered to help me, try on some hose and a pair of heels, as he did the same. He then handed me a pair of very feminine lace panties, to look at, and I asked him to put them on for me. Once he slipped them on, both of our cocks were instantly rock hard. Seeing him in hose and lace panties and me wearing hose and heels, I quickly dropped to my knees and kissing and licking his panty covered cock. We moved to the couch and he sat down and spread, his knees as, once I had knelt, down and removed his panties. I quickly started exploring his male clitty and soon I was sucking his male clitty, as he wrapped his hose covered legs around my head and he told me to drain his cock and I did not stop, until I felt his body start to tense up, and soon he was filling my mouth full of warm cum! Soon we both heard the doorbell ring, and I looked outside and saw my sons truck. We both panicked and I quickly removed my hose and heels and sent him upstairs to the bathroom, taking all the clothing with him, as I slipped on a pair of shorts and answered the front door. My son asked why I was breathing so hard, so I told him that I was downstairs cleaning things up. He apologized for dropping by, but told me he had a job nearby and he was looking for a cold bottle of water, so I gave him one and we both talked, a bit and then he had to get to the next job, so I said good bye. I went upstairs and explained to my friend that usually, no one just droops by and he said it was okay, just relax and sit down a bit and soon he was removing my shorts and proceeded to suck my cock and it just felt so damn good!
  2. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    He called me early in the morning said she was about to leave for work and he was feeling sooo horny when I go there he answered the door wearing black very lacey corset with matching panties and holding up very sheer stockings with white high heels , when I entered he shut the door turned arms around my neck kissing me tongues in each others mouth my hands right to the sweet sexy panty covered buns she(he) was grinding away against me dropping to his knees as he was undoing my belt and pants pulling out my big hard uncut cock kissing the big swollen head licking it , wrapping her lips around it sucking it deeper and deeper with every stroke of her(his) mouth. Standing up holding my big wet cock leading me to their bedroom after lots more sucking of my cock as I am feeling her up touching her everywhere , caressing , groping , gripping the panty covered crotch and ass cheeks I get her on her back with her ass right on the edge of the bed he is telling that he is so fucking needing me in him pulling his panties to the side as I place his legs over my shoulders he is holding my cock in one hand rubbing it on his warm tight puckered hole as I push until my very big swollen head pops in past his ring looking him in the eyes until I see him smile then sinking myself into him until my crotch is pressed against his spread ass filling him I start to pump him(her) picking up speed deep stroking him when we hear the front door opening and the alam system saying front door I drop his legs and just pull out and he points to the closet as we hear her call his name scooping my clothes and hiding in the closet feeling like this is going to be a big blow-up trying to listen I hear his wife saying how she spilled her coffee on herself and needed a rinse and change