Register

Texas Campers

1. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    It has been a while since I camped out, but it does sound exciting to share it with a buddy. NE Texas here. Are there any interested Texans?
  2. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    YES. I love to camp out, but it has been years since I have had a buddy to camp with. I am not too sure too sure how safe it is out there today, but I still have a desire to do it. The last time I camped out with a buddy, was fabulous! We were naked all weekend in our two room tent and only got dressed to go to the community rest room and showers. We must have fucked a dozen times and jacked off and sucked cock for hours, then take a nap and be awakened by my buddy sucking my cock, or he would be straddle of my chest with his hard cock just above my lips........
  3. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    The safety issue can be solved by becoming good friends first -- a prerequisite for most things with me.
  4. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    LJ, I was referring to the thugs and crooks that are "out there", NOT the buddy you are camping with. Hell, I would never think of going camping with someone I didn't know or have known for a long time...........
  5. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Earl ... great discussion here. State parks are good for me, and I have always felt safer there. Of course when encountering others, it always helps to make sure things look masculine, with outward appearances. I don't think I am up for anal activity though.