Register

Taste

1. Hateclothes
    Hateclothes
    Is it just me or can you tell when your bf had spicy food for lunch.
  2. bw299
    bw299
    I can tell quite a bit about a guy's diet from the taste of his cum. I'm not surprised that you can tell, also.

Everyone has a different palate. I have heard from some that all cum tastes the same to them. Others agree with you and me; they can tell when a guy eats something nasty. There has been a couple of times that a guy's cum tasted so nasty that I told them that there would be no more cock sucking from me.
  3. gaffer
    gaffer
    Not quite on topic but I distinctly remember being sucked off by a guy and being sure he'd had curry for lunch from the sensation of his mouth on my member!
    Cannot say I've noticed much difference in the taste of different guys cum: I wonder if it makes any difference how deep in the mouth/throat it is delivered?
  4. Hateclothes
    Hateclothes
    Not to switch gears but it still comes out of the same tap, I drink a glass a week of urine. It can be mine my bf or mixed. I do like it slightly chilled but I have done some testing and found the urine tastes different as well depending on what has been taken in. I see that because urine is sorta a by product of water minerals and vitamins. Cum is mostly produced protein. But what do I know
  5. bw299
    bw299
    Semen is mostly water, but it also contains amino acids and protein, sugars, minerals, and in fertile men sperm cells! The proteins, sugars, minerals, and water in essence come from what is eaten by means of the fluids that are produced by a series of male sex glands: namely the prostate, seminal vesicle, and bulbourethral (Cowper’s) glands. So what we eat gets filtered, but eat/drink enough of it and it's going to show up in your cum. Whether or not your palate will detect it is another story.