Register

Weekend fuck fest.

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    I cant begin to describe the fantastic Saturday party my wife and I hosted. Through some intense research we found some of our friends were very bi sexual and easily turned on by suggestions and a few drinks. Let me set the scene, I live in a somewhat rural setting meaning my closest neighbor is a 1/4 mile away through the woods. I have 13 acres of heavy woods so lots of privacy. Between my wife, my suck bud Bobby and myself, we know people that giving the chance would and do engage in bi sexual sex. The party started at 2:00 PM and there was plenty of food and drink for all. By 5:00 everyone was half in the bag and getting frisky. To start the sexual part of the party my wife unzipped my shorts and went to work on my cock. Before long everyone was participating in some manner and before long we were all exchanging partners. I got to witness my wife eating pussy and getting the hell fucked out of her. She swallowed cum and became the most fucked person there. This morning I enjoyed my wife's friends pussy who moaned like a whore . Yummy pussy she has. We all got drunk and passed out on the floor in the living room and others are naked on the deck outside. Damn we had a good time.
  2. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    Any pics ? ? ?
  3. LovingLingerie
    LovingLingerie
    Wow! that sounds like a fun time. When is the next one? LOL
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    It seems our new found friends are very sexually active and have an extensive network of bisexual friends. These last few weeks I have experienced the greatest sexual pleasures I have ever experienced. Its no secret how much I love cock and pussy, my wife has been very suportive and loves to participate. We had a long discussion regarding our new found life style and have concluded that no matter what our marriage is still rock solid and we agreed to never let jealously get in the way of our own private lives. That said we have some favorite friends that fill the sexual void. I have admitted to her that when I travel I have both male and female partners that satisfy me when I travel. This past week I was traveling and found myself entertaining a female friend whom I have been fucking for a couple of years. She is also Bi and I asked her if she would be interested in visiting me and the wife and she agreed. After picking her up at the airport I brought her home and introduced her to my wife. The 2 of them hit it off and we had a wonderful evening of naked fun. Watching these 2 eat each other out was more than I could take so I decided to call my buddy to see if he wanted to play. He arrived to find the 3 of us naked and and wanted more so he got naked and we all attacked his cock. The best part was when my wife guided my cock into a pussy she had just licked and then watching her get pounded by his cock was incredible. My female friend spent a couple days with us and now we plan on traveling to Texas to meet her friends. This is getting pretty interesting.