Register

Prostate surgery and cumming afterwards

1. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    I had a TURP a couple of years ago as a result of an enlarged prostate (age related). My Urologist told me that I may not be able to ejaculate thru my penis as a side effect. I would still have ejaculations, but the ejaculate would not come out thru my penis, but would retrograde back into my bladder and then would be evacuated in my urine. The surgery was absolutely painless and my cock seemed to get hard just as soon as the catheter was removed. I was anxious to see how this was going to work, so one Sunday morning my wife and I engaged in some sexual activity. Everything went as usual and after we had done quite a bit of 4-play which included me eating her pussy for several minutes, which she loves, and she has the most fantastic, mind boggling orgasms with my tongue working its magic on her sweet little swollen clit, and while I was jacking off, I started having MY orgasm. Let me tell you, MY orgasm was out of this fucking world. I thought I was going to pass out. It felt soooooooo fabulous and if I had ejaculated, I think I would have shot 12 or 14 gigantic ropes of cum as I was always a big cummer anyway.