Register

Eating pussy and Cock!

1. JohnnyMatthews4u
    JohnnyMatthews4u
    HELLO,
    I'm in the Matthews / Mint Hill area in North Carolina! I'm looking for a bi-couples or bi-singles to play with. Days or some Saturdays or days and nights when my wife is out of town. I'm very oral and hard. Also my wife is going on a cruise Sept 30 to Oct 6 and I'm staying home. So if anyone wants to play let me know.I love eating pussy and cock and a good bottom! Also you can reach me at JohnnyMatthews4u@yahoo.com Thanks.
  2. wilbert
    wilbert
    nothing like licking her,then enjoying his nice cock.best part of being on bottom is letting him slid it in my mouth.
  3. spiritfull
    spiritfull
    One of my favorite fantasy's! So much more though!
  4. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    There isn't anything better than sucking a cock thats been fucking pussy.
  5. needswallow
    needswallow
    my fantasy is sucking cock that has been fucked by pussy and her juice all over it. Want to just lick it up and shove it down my throat. So HOT
  6. harmless
    harmless
    Got to clean up my bud's dick after my wife asked him to fuck her. My cock no longer gets hard since a heart operation. He fucked her, and I licked him clean before diving into her wet sloppy pussy. All 3 of us were satisfied at the end of play time. Since her amazing decision to join my bud and I in bed, she has been horney ever since. She said that her love for me has not wained, but she REALLY loved his 8 inch hard cock. Yeah, me too.
  7. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    We were experimenting with a different way of DPing my wife. She had always got on him cowgirl and I would come in from behind. The last couple times we met, she got on him reverse cowgirl. Then once she got him balls deep in her pussy, she would lean back and start fucking him. This left her pussy, his cock and balls all accessible to me. I loved licking her cunt juice off his cock on the out stroke. Pulling his cock out and sucking it, then shoving it back in, licking her clit and watching her spasm on his dick. I was also able to get my cock in her pussy with his from this position. Another amazing feeling, fucking her pussy with his dick sliding along yours in a very tight place. mmm
  8. rican69x69
    rican69x69
    My fantasy is to get fucked by a women with a dildo.
  9. Bishy37
    Bishy37
    Amen Wilbert. I have to say I have not had any luck finding the right partners but I can hardly wait.
  10. Wishful
    Wishful
    I never stop wishing that my wife would fuck a man while she was sitting on my face so I could lick her pussy and his cock together. I'd want him to pull out and fuck my mouth a few strokes, then slide back into her to shoot his cum deep inside her pussy. I can almost taste her juices on his cock, and his cum in her pussy! Maybe some day..
  11. Bishy37
    Bishy37
    Wishful is on point.....I tried talking to my wife with no success. I did have an amazingly fortunate encounter last night. I met a stunning woman with an unbelievable attitude, softest skin and an amazing cock, full lips and a brain. It's been 15 years of frustration. Anyway, this forum is about oral sex. Here's my issue. I've finally found the cock I want to keep and take care of and my gag reflex is a mood killer. I need help. Any suggestions?
  12. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    Hey Bishy, bummer your wife forced you to go outside marriage to find what you want. I wonder if they think that we can simply stifle these feelings and not deal with them. Anyway, about the gag reflex, I wish I could be more help. I can't get past it either and constantly gag. I think the reflex is related to the tongue though. If I hold my tongue down and back, I can take a lot more than if I try to lick it while taking it deep. Don't let it be a mood killer though, just hold the base with your hand and stroke as you suck. I doubt he'll bitch too much about not being down your throat.
  13. hung4you
    hung4you
    Since introducing my wife to my suck bud, i get the best of both worlds and no longer need to hide it from the wife. No we can openly suck each others cocks in front of her and she willingly participates. Cleaning her pussy juices off his cock makes me extremely hard and sucking out her creampie is nothing short of amazing. My wifes loves to have 2 cocks fuck the hell out of her.
  14. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I once sucked a husbands cock while I fingered his wife in an adult theater. After he came in my mouth I cum kissed her. It was glorious.