Register

Married and love my wife

1. Itakeit
    Itakeit
    I truly love my wife and our sex.....BUT, I want so badly to feel a throbbing cock in my ass. My wife would never understand, but this is something I have got to do. I was a top many, many years ago, and it only left me wondering about the feeling of that stiff cock sliding in and out of my ass.
  2. xp243
    xp243
    Same here
  3. bw299
    bw299
    Itakeit....have you (or do you) ever asked you wife to do you with her finger or a vibrator? That's a good place to start. If she is willing to do that then maybe move on to her pegging you. If you can get that far with her I'll wager she may be open to discussion about you taking a cock, especially if she gets to watch.
  4. bw299
    bw299
    My issue is that I love sucking cock and my wife knows it, but she is a "me and only me" person when it comes to sex...any kind of sex. I love her dearly and she is great in the sex department, but all that doesn't satisfy my desire for cock. So here I am, somewhat in the closet.
  5. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Somewhat, bw299? What part is out of the closet? You're out to us but anonymous so I'd say unless you've had man sex, you're closeted.
  6. bw299
    bw299
    Yes I've had man sex. I consider myself closeted because none of my friends or family are aware of my bi side.
  7. rascal2014
    rascal2014
    I too am a closet bi married man. I love my wife but as I got older i seemed to want a hard cock more and more. I have finally found out how much i do enjoy a nice hard cock to suck on. mmmmm Seems i want cock more than my wife now. But she is a good fuck now and then.
  8. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    I would love dick in me. Toys just aren't doing it anymore.
  9. hankerxxx
    hankerxxx
    Yes, as I get older, my few experiences with other men are more vivid and make me WANT more. Like 'iwearcottonpanties' said, I've even thought about having a nice cock in my ass; never thought I'd say that. I've sucked a few, been sucked by a few guys. I just love cum and cumming with other guys; preferable other married guys close to my age. VERY difficult to find and if you do, find a location to enjoy each other.
  10. delpark
    delpark
    I love my wife dearly. Our sex life has ended, she has no interest. My interest in men has grown into a need that must be filled and that I prefer being on my knees sucking cock to pussy. Emotionally my wife is what I need. Sexually, I need cock and cum.
  11. Exploring4fun
    Exploring4fun
    i am just looking to hopefully find an older gent with a big round ass for me do my first topping. And if all goes well to be a regular thing. I too am married and love my wife but to be able to control a submissive bottom is so irresistible.
  12. bityme
    bityme
    I also love my wife. We have the best lovemaking sessions in the world. We are also both Bi and thoroughly enjoy our "recreational sex" with others. We have had all sorts of times with various numbers and combinations of playmates.
  13. Butman
    Butman
    Yep l would love a cock to suck, llove my wife but our sex is over. Problem is, living in a small country town of less than 900 people, its just a dream to find a like minded guy... No one knows lm bi, so its hard knowing wbere to start without coming out....
  14. MysticalExperience
    MysticalExperience
    I love my wife so much! I started to enjoy watching her suck my cock to the point I would fantasy about sucking a cock and wanting to experience the feelings that she be having as she sucks me. Eventually while she was sucking me one night I asked her how does it make her feel and how does it taste. She described it and let me taste my cum. One day I was so turned on watching her suck me that I started sucking my finger. She noticed I was so turned on and had gotten much harder that she began to tease me even more, to the point that I blurted out that I want to try sucking a cock. She told me I should try it and she is sure I would enjoy it. She declared that it's so enjoyable that I would want to do it again and again. Last time she sucked me and teased me so good and then asked me did it make me want to suck a cock, I was hesitant answered but eventually said yes it did, she smiled. One day, one day. lol