Register

Introductions...

1. axlton
    axlton
    Well, we're picking up some members but so far there's no activity so I thought I'd get the ball rolling on this... How about we all give each other a brief introduction to the group. Just the basic first name, what your particular sitation is etc.

My name is shane 34, I'm bi married and out to my wife, she is cool with me fooling around a bit so I'm looking for a regular fuck buddy somewhere around my age +/- 10 years to get with on a regular basis... Preferably, someone like me, who is out with the wife.
  2. BigD-BiGuy
    BigD-BiGuy
    there are so few dfW ppl. it's god to see a group....I am a Bi M 50, looking to share and explore the pleasures of bi versatiity
  3. axlton
    axlton
    While there are a fair number of personal ads for guys in the dfw area, most don't seem to be active in the site in general. They're just here for the personals. Most ads I've looked at show a zero post count for guys that have been members for years.
  4. doit4me
    doit4me
    Hello, I'm doit4me here in the DFW area. I'm not out to anyone, and have not had a male "friend" in 40+ years. Since I've been with my wife that part of me has been locked up and not let out. But I've had these urges! If I do make a connection on this site, it would have to be at least 50 miles from home. Can't take any chances of being found out.
  5. Rich75043
    Rich75043
    Hey there, Rich here nice to see you all. I'm mwm 38 and havent been with a guy in quite some time but hoping to change that
  6. NewHusband
    NewHusband
    Hello everyone, I'm Laine. I'm a MWM, and not out to anyone. Not a risk I can afford to take. I've had three MM experiences over the past 10 years, all bj/hj but would love to try more.
  7. swtwtrslut
    swtwtrslut
    Hey everyone! We are a bi couple, obviously that means we are both out to each other, although he is not out to certain friends and family members, so would need discretion in public. Looking for someone we can meet out and about and hang with in mixed company, keeping the flirting between the guys locked up until the three of us are alone. We are also poly and pretty much everyone knows that, so flirting with me in public is pretty much a requirement! LOL!!

There are a lot more guys on the site than there are girls, but since its a guy we are looking for right now, that works for us!
  8. dougbi
    dougbi
    I am a 46 yo bi male who is hoping to be more active in the community.
  9. axlton
    axlton
    Hi, I had been sending welcome messages to everyone that joined but haven't had the time to be active on the site lately... So I'd just like to take a second to send a warm welcome to all that have joined recently. I hope this keeps growing and maybe a few of us can find some connection we might not have otherwise made.
  10. onesucker4u
    onesucker4u
    Iam a young 49 yo fit single guy who just had my first "bottom" and want more.
  11. bi?inscottsdale
    bi?inscottsdale
    I am a54 YO BBM visiting Big D from Phoenix. Any place to go to meet like minded people for a night on the town. I am a total bottom who loves to oral and be ridden. Suggestions please.
  12. manymarius
    manymarius
    Hi all, what's up. I am a married 38yo guy, wanting to explore sex with another guy or transgendered woman. I am not experienced, so I'm open to a m/f couple or m/m couple. I'm not a craigslist type, which is probably why I have yet to try it. I am looking for discreet (duh); trust is a must, so I'm sure I won't get it on on the first meet. I'm drug and disease free, hairy, and average in body. I love going out when i can, usually on a sat night, drinking with friends, which are few. I work 2 jobs, so I'm not free at a moments notice normally. Anyway, feel free to chat with me either way.

Later
  13. Doggie_Wood
    Doggie_Wood
    Howdy All - JD here and I'm 57, single and I travel a lot (my yob) all over North America (Canada to Mexico). Love to ride my Harleys and meet people of all types and walks.
  14. Bayoubear9
    Bayoubear9
    Hello everyone! Looking forward to meeting more of my own kind. 'Bear here, I answer to bayou as well, 41 yr married bi-bear. Wife knows everything and has as much or more fun at the pride parade than I do. (which we never miss) I'm not here looking for playmates but rather kindred spirits and friends. I'm out to only a few people and even fewer of my family. I was indeed "born this way" bi since birth and my relationships since grade school crushes have been just about 50/50 male female.
  15. silkboxerslntx
    silkboxerslntx
    Hi From the Wichita Falls area.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast