Register

Like both

1. Clancy
    Clancy
    It really doesn't matter to me anymore now. I used to not like uncut cocks until I watched a video that involved docking then I was interested in trying it. Then the more I looked at them and the more I thought about what I can do with one the more I like them. But I do like looking at both kinds of cocks as long as they are white. I would also like to know that when they get hard does the skin stay around the head?
  2. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    Well Clancy, you brought up a very good question about what happens to the 4-skin of an uncut cock when it gets hard: I am uncut, but I have a very short 4-skin. When I get a hardon, my 4-skin will retract back behind my cockhead - automatically - and it will stay there all the time I have a hardon. When I fuck or jackoff, my 4-skin will move up and over my cockhead and back. If I let go of my cock, my 4-skin will IMMEDIATELY roll back behind my cockhead all my itself. I have had jackoff buddies with LOTS of 4-skin and their cockheads would stay covered even when they had a full hardon. So, all cocks are different, in their own way.