Register

total bottom

1. chgodad
    chgodad
    I am a total bottom. Partly do to circumstances... BP meds fuck with my erection (rarely get one). However, I have found that lately... all I think about is cock. I want to suck it, lick it and then when the top is ready, lube up his cock and my ass pussy and away we go. My dick is an afterthought. In fact, wearing a jock is my preference unless the top has a problem with that idea-after all, the purpose here is to be his vessel for his cum.

It still hurts somewhat to accommodate some cocks, but I hope to overcome that by using a dilator between fuck sessions.

I am still looking for a married top who, perhaps is not getting enough (or any) sex with his wife, but for whatever reason does not want to separate from her. I would love to be the sexual toy of such a man. grin.

In fact, I have a dream candidate in mind. He is about 50 and in the building trades. Just starting to get gray. He was born in Eastern Europe and lives in the same condo building as I do. He works hard to support his wife and family. He has a handsome smile and seems to be a take charge person. He is well respected in the martial arts community and has a taut muscled (not gym bunny type, but from hard work) physique.

One day, we chatted in the hall and the mere proximity of him made me reckless. I reached out and touched his pecs and admired his build verbally. Now, touching a straight man like that is not wise. However, he did not react badly or even pull back. Don't quite know what to make of that, but I can say my dildo and ass have had a few good sessions on that episode.
  2. Fzmr9t
    Fzmr9t
    Total bottom here as well. ED issues kinda dick-tate that, butt I also love the feeling of a stiff cock in my ass