Register

How often

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    How often do you play with your ass? Toys, fingers, whatever? Not including actual anal sex. For me its almost daily. Most nights I sleep with a buttplug in , and at least 3 times a week my wife pegs me.
  2. Itsmejj
    Itsmejj
    I usually try and play once a week but very hard since my wife has no idea about my desires. Also very new to anal play so trying to play with her toy is a on going experiment. I do enjoy it alot but still training myself to take it all. U are very lucky and i am kinda jelousur wife plays with ur ass and u get to enjoy it that often.
  3. Bi650guy
    Bi650guy
    Once a month if I can get the house to myself.. would do more but never get the time
  4. MrPhaser
    MrPhaser
    I’ll try to have a some type session each weekend, but for a session in which I spend a lot of time working all my toys ... twice a month.
  5. Aval4u
    Aval4u
    I usually play each morning in the shower. Have a couple of toys I can sneak in with me. If it is a rough day in the office, I'll put in a plug to help keep my mind off of things.
  6. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Some days I just clean out in case something happens, other days I clean out, play with the wife with a plug in my ass and when I get her off she does me with the strapon. And some days I am alone and I fuck my ass with every toy I have, I love to put my 3" dia spade plug in my ass and walk around the house for a while then ride my triple headed doc Johnson dildo till I cum
  7. Nocockyet
    Nocockyet
    At least 3 times a week for me. I am addicted and won't masturbate without some form of anal play.
  8. dman8888
    dman8888
    Most days. At least wear a plug. Maybe I have a problem. :-P