Register

Amazing 3some

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My wife and I over New Years revealed our true side after 30 yrs of marriage. Finally having our 1st 3some with my long time fuck buddy. 1st, she is a very petite woman, 110 lbs of gorgeous woman, with an appetite for lots of sex. She handled me and my buddy with no problem. We both have nice big cocks at 7.5 and very thick. Even after 30 yrs she still loves sucking cock and now that we have had our 1st 3some she is bat shit crazy horny. After me and my bud fucked her multiple times now she wants 2 cocks again. She wanted me and my buddy to ravage her body again last night. So we invited him over again and after she and I showered we were only dressed in robes, when he arrived she was going to town on my cock. Bobby undressed and she reached out for his rock hard cock and slowing licked his balls and then deep throated his massive cock. I too went down and helped her suck his cock, she said I think it's awesome you like to suck as well. She then said she wanted to taste his cum so she went to work and worked a nice load out of him. She swallowed every drop and then started working a load out of me, I blew a healthy load down her throat. After she swallowed both our loads, all of us were naked and we got up and made some drinks and Bobby was fingering her soaked pussy and she bent over and he slid his cock into her hungry pussy. Having cum already both of us could fuck a long time and she knew this which is why she had us cum already. We went off to the bedroom where we took turns fucking the hell out of her. My wife loves anal sex and most of the time when we have sex she likes to play with my ass, as she uses her toys on me. She whispered can I watch Bobby fuck you? I told Bobby that wanted wanted to watch you drill me, since I enema twice a day, I'm always ready and clean for a good drilling. She lubed up my ass and his cock and guided it in and he drilled it hard, she was so turned she wanted her ass fucked so i lubed her up and he drilled her ass and he blew a load deep in her ass and as it leaked out I used it to lube her already soaked pussy and fucked her so hard she screamed and I thought holy shit am I hurting her! She said fuck my pussy so i fucked her hard and just before I came I shoved my cock down her throat and she swallowed every drop. Now I have the best of both worlds, a good buddy and an accepting wife.
  2. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well last night was definitely worth remembering! My wife being the horny slut that she is suggested that we invite my regular over for the Packers game. Her pussy was wet all day after the drilling i gave her that morning. When he came over we watched the game and by half time we were all naked and having a great time.
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    Ever since we opened our marriage up to outside sex partners, things have become very exciting. My wife did some research and hooked us up with a group of middle aged like minded friends. All are bi sexual and all so far have been very hot. Hosting these private adventures has become common place recently. Living in a very secluded area with lots of privacy lots of outdoor sex occurs on our big deck. Being naked with other couples is something I always dreamed about, watching the wife not only sucking cock but eating pussy as well. I had no idea she enjoyed eating pussy and that has opened up a whole new lifestyle for us. Not only do we engage in MMF sex but FFM sex as well. Her hot little girl friend loves me fucking her while the wife licks her clit and my balls as I pound her into an orgasmic frenzy. I have fucked more pussy and sucked more cock in the last 3 months than my entire life time. Loving life right now.