Register

taking a real big cock for the first time

1. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    being tied you are really going to have to get something you rather not have for me once it was a really big dick first time i ever took one that was over 8 inchs and real thick but the man domming me just laughed and i moaned and grunted getting my ass strenched out by his friend of course i just rexlaxed and took it all and at the time it felt okay just told the guy domming me i would not take it again like that any of you ever get more cock than you wanted in the ass
  2. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    I had to handle 9 inches.
  3. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    did it leave you with a sore asshole for a few days
  4. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    9 inches too much for me.
  5. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    About a year ago I met a dom guy hung with 10” thick cock.. I was determined to take everything he had and I did.. he got it I’m me about halfway an I slid on the rest of the way.. it hurt some and stretched out my pussy a lot.. but about 10 minuets in it felt amazing being that full.. feeling him in places that had never been touched before.. he fucked me for about 6 months before moving away.. the last time he fucked me he said he was going to ram all 10”s first thrust.. lots of lube and wham took my breath away.. but it was great!!