Register

The ad.

1. 69plus1
    69plus1
    I had been so busy for the week that I didn’t have time to get myself off so I stripped and light up a bowl to settled into my pillows. I fired up the lap top I use only for sex. Watching videos, looking at pictures, posting on my tumblr and sometimes making a connection.
    I was up for anything and for some reason opened my favorite site where people hook up. First looking for that unicorn of pleasure a threesome with another bi man I struck out. Moving on to the M4M an ad caught my eye.
    The ad read: Looking for long sloppy blow job. You must love what you are doing. I will reciprocate before or after for your pleasure. Tell me how bad you want it and I’ll be in touch. Ladies too as I just love the taste of pussy. Maybe more ltr.
    So, I quickly answered and waited for his reply. It took him a while but it came with a picture of just a cock in a mouth with cum and spit just dripping. And a phone number.
    We contacted and quickly decided to meet at his home and I was off really not knowing what or who to expect.
    As he opened the door I was met with an average looking guy in just a towel. Looking me up and down he just nodded and shaking my hand he pulled me into the home. As he was doing this he dropped his towel and reached to caress my crotch.
    As he lead me to a couch he was pulling my zipper down and fishing out my hardening cock. Not one to hesitate I helped him drop my pants and then quickly took off my shirt. As I was trying to get out of my pants he helped with my shoes and soon I was as naked as he.
    “I like my cock suckers to be as naked as I am, is that alright?” he asked

Reaching for his impressive meat waving around I pushed him back onto the couch and spreading his legs, fell to my knees simply replying: “Perfect.”
    Stroking his beautiful uncut cock with one hand I cupped and squeezed his sack asking: “Is this the cock that needs a sloppy blow job?”
    Before he could reply I raised up and took his head in hand and kissed him sloppily so he would know just how serious I was. Moaning his reply he opened his lips to my searching tongue and pressed his cock deeper into my grip.
    This was going to be hot was all I could think.
    Settling in between his legs I held his meat as I covered the head with my wet mouth and as I ran my tongue all over it I slowly stroked him.
    All the time I was worshiping his cock my spit was running down his shaft to his balls. I used my natural lube to massage his sack.
    “OH man you are some cock sucker. Most Excellent.”

This made me work all the harder on his manhood. The more he talked to me the harder I worked. The deeper i sucked.
    “Oh fuck, suck me!”
    “You are one of the best cocksuckers I have ever met!”

“Oh, yes, that’s it, just like that!”

During this I was loving the feel of his long warm cock filling my mouth as I made love to him like only a man can.
    As I have gone through life I have connected on many levels with other men. Only a few sexually and fewer still of them that really takes things to a higher place.
    Having this man who was loving my oral pleasuring of his manhood was one in the making. Everything I was thinking about sucking his cock, he was saying. You see, I started sucking cock out of curiosity and maybe more truly desire to experience the act. I have always loved cunnilingus and fantasized so long wondering what cock sucking would be like that by the first time I took that long silky smooth appendage into my mouth well, I was already hooked.
    Actually sucking one was just proof that I had been right. I loved it from the start and my first time was perfect, but this time with an un-named man was getting hotter by the second.
    I was sucking him for all I was worth now and his words were now just moans and groans. When I felt him on the edge i just touched his ass hole with my thumb and he came like a stallion, his balls tight to him and pulsing I could feel his essence running down his length to fill my mouth.
    I tried holding it all in but there was so much and as it overflowed my mouth I used it to massage his sack.
    He seemed to cum forever and i was savoring it all until he slowed to a stop.
    “Oh, Gawd, that was epic, but stop, stop I can not take anymore.

So I leaned back to kneel quietly between his legs our eyes held together by our gaze.
    After what seemed like an eternity he stood and lifted me back to rest in a big easy chair. As he raised my legs onto the arms he told me to rest my ass right on the edge.
    There I rested, my legs spread wide with my manhood on display. Completely exposed for anyone to see. My cock as hard as ever pointing to the sky and my balls hanging over the edge.
    With his hands on my knees our eyes met again as he slowly ran them down my inner thighs to barley touch my balls before returning to caress me again.
    It was my turn to speak and i said: “Did you like me sucking your cock? was I good for you? Yes? Show me now how good I was.”
    Without breaking eye contact he slowly ran his fingers down my inner thighs to come to rest at my balls which he gently caressed. Finally he took the thumb and fore finger of one hand and encircled the base of my cock squeezing it tightly stopping the copious amounts of my precum that had been leaking profusely out of my meat.
    Still holding firmly on my cock at the base he released my sack and used that hand to bend my cock down at a right angle so he could take me into his mouth.
    I almost came I was so excited. I get so much pleasure pleasing my partners, man or woman that I usually stay hard and today was a classic example of that tumescence. And when he took me into his mouth I pushed my hips forward to feed him more of my cock.
    “Oh yeah, suck that cock! Yes, yes. That’s it, oh my you do that so well. You ARE a cock sucker aren’t you?” I moaned.

“OH yeah, I would almost rather suck cock than have mine sucked, wouldn’t you? You sure felt like it when mine was in your mouth.

He was back showing his excellent proficiency at sucking as he connected his forefingers at the top of my cock and his thumbs below my balls pressing on my taint.
    This heightened my pleasure and I scooted even lower so that the base of my spine was resting on the edge of the chair. He pushed my legs back as far as they would go and told me to hold them.
    This freed up his hands so that he could press his thumbs on my fuck hole and I went wild. Besides the extreme pleasure I derive from sucking cock I love the way bi and gay men as so easy to touch or play with another mans ass hole.
    OH YEAH! Right there! You know what I need!’ I almost shouted.
    Seeing how much this anal play excited me he let my cock slide from his mouth and slap against my stomach. This freed up his hands to spread my ass cheeks and lick my hole.
    I was fucking delirious with pleasure when he paused in his play just enough to ask if I wanted the “more later” part of our afternoon.
    Moaning yes I reached for his head to push him back to my aching ass, but he held fast long enough to tell me: “OK, there is something more but you must keep your eyes closed or everything stops, promise?”
    “Will there be more ass licking?” I begged. “Yes, but you must keep your eyes closed, got it?”
    So I promised and waited as he returned his tongue to my anus and I was lost to the depths of desire. I have cum from some wonderful man eating my ass and it was simply unforgettable. I have cum from toys too but that tongue, oh my god.
    Lost in the feast that was being made from the attention my hole was getting I knew I was about to have one of those orgasms I think of as all anal, no cock when I felt a single finger reach to my cock and bring it away from my belly he quickly reminded me of my promise and I eagerly confirmed on my life I wanted this to continue so bad.
    As his lips covered my hole and his tongue fought for entry I felt what had to be another persons mouth on my cock! As the lips opened to cover my crown and it’s hot tongue caressed me I came.
    Yes, just that fast. I know I wanted it to last but everything just came together like a nuclear explosion and I came like I couldn't remember.
    His tongue, my position where I was spread wide open, which I enjoy so much, my sucking his meat and savoring his cum, but the unknown mouth. It was just the mouth that pushed me over and I came and I came.
    Not wanting it to end I had let go of his head which I had been caressing I pressed both my palms to my eyes fearful that I might peak and identify my cock sucker, But I did not want anything make this stop.
    That was my world, legs spread wide, a tongue deep in my ass and an unknown mouth covering and licking my crown.
    I swear i almost blacked out as the sucker took me deep and milked out some of my man juice and was GONE!
    But I wasn’t done cumming and thankfully the tongue wasn’t either.
    Not touching my cock I savored the last sweet remnants of my orgasm play out. Even after i had stopped cumming and he stopped licking I still held my legs up and wide.
    Finally he said: “You can open n your eyes now.”
    I did and slowly my vision returned after my eyes were held so tightly shut. I didn’t know what to expect but when I could see, all I could see was him still between my legs, his cock standing straight up and the end as red as a Harleys tail light.
    “The other person is gone. Don’t ask. But from your position it looks like you aren’t done.

Awkwardly without lowering my legs I grasp his cock in my hand and while direction him to my splayed hole said: “Looks like you aren’t either.”

This took me 3 days to write because I kept cumming and had to leave it. I came 3 times and hope someone else does too. Enjoy
  2. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    thats 1 fucking hot story
  3. CuriousinAz1970
    CuriousinAz1970
    Very hot!
  4. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Sure glad you haven't stopped writing! And yes I did cum.
  5. bw299
    bw299
    Oh Hell yes!!! How could you read that at NOT cum!?