Register

My CD girlfriend

1. 19biman61
    19biman61
    When I was in my early twenties I would go to the local adult bookstore and watch transexual videos in the booths. I loved it when they would have a video of Sulka because, to me, she was stunningly beautiful. Across the street from the ABS was a lingerie store. One night I decided to go into the lingerie store to see what they offered.
    The woman working there was an attractive blond named Marcie who was a little on the heavy side (and I like that), wearing a tight black skirt with black hose. She asked me what I was looking for and I told her that I really didn't know. She then asked me if I was buying for a man or a woman. I said that I didn't have a girlfriend but I was now curious as to what they offered for men. They had some g-strings that they usually sold to male strippers and some really nice underwear. I picked up a pair that were silky and black that seemed more like ladies panties. Marcie looked at me and smiled and said "those would look hot on you. Try them on and step out here so I can see." I went into the dressing room and tried them on. They fit perfect and felt so good that I started to get hard! Marcie called for me to come out so she could see. I asked "what if someone enters the store?' She said that it was closing time and she locked the front door. I stepped out wearing the underwear and my shirt. Marcie immediately told me to take off the shirt so she could get the full effect. I did as instructed and she walked around me real close (Her perfume smelled so good!) and she said that they looked great on me. I said that they feel great too. She said that she would be the judge of that and started rubbing my ass! I couldn't control my cock any longer and my erection popped up through the waist band!
    We sat in two chairs that were next to, but facing each other. We were kissing and groping each other. Marcie leaned over and sucked on my nipples. I never had that done to me before and I thought that I was going to cum in my underwear before I had a chance to pay for them! I was feeling my way up her thigh when I realized that she was wearing stockings and a garter, not pantyhose. My hand was almost to her crotch when she grabbed my wrist and said "There is something you need to know." With that she placed my hand on her crotch and I could feel her erect cock and her balls. I looked into her eyes and she looked scared. I smiled, stroked her cock and said "That is beautiful" then I kissed her.
    I paid for the underwear that I was still wearing, got dressed and we went to her place. We immediately went to her bedroom and stripped down. Soon we were naked and in a 69 sucking passionately on each others cock. I was about to cum when Marcie tightened up and came in my mouth. I then shot my load in her mouth. We then held each other tight, kissing and mixing our cum together. My cock got hard again and Marcie got on all fours with her beautiful ass in the air. She got some lube from the nightstand but I just couldn't resist diving face first between those cheeks! I licked her ass while greasing up my cock. I started fucking her gently at first but soon I was pumping hard and she was pushing back against me. When I was ready to cum I pulled out and shot my load between her ass cheeks then licked her clean.
    Marcie wanted to fuck me missionary style so I got on my back. She started out gentle and picked up the pace. Her cock was hitting my prostate and soon I came again. With my asshole clenching around her cock she was about to cum too! She pulled out and shot her load across my chest. She proceeded to gather her cum on her finger and rubbed it on my nipples. She then licked and sucked them clean! We eventually fell asleep in each others arms.
    When I awoke in the morning I heard the shower running so I joined her. After a quick fuck in the shower we sat naked on her couch. Marcie said that she didn't want me to see her without makeup. I told her that I noticed that she didn't wear much makeup anyway and that she looks beautiful without it. She told me that she was always on the feminine side and started to grow her hair long when she was a teenager. Her sister soon helped her with makeup and clothes. She now lives full time as a woman. I asked her if she was going to get the operation to transition and she said no. She explained that she was perfectly fine as she is and I couldn't agree with her more!
    I told Marcie that she took a real chance last night in letting things get so far before placing my hand on her cock. Most guys would freak out and either run from the store or possibly hurt her. She told me that she thought of that and she doesn't usually mess around with the customers. She decided to take a chance on me because I didn't make any lewd remarks and try to come on to her. She also said that the display of men's garments was also a test. Most of the articles on the table were things that a "man's man" would buy either as a joke or if he was a male stripper. The pair that I bought was actually a pair of satin panties that she put there to see if any man would try them. The fact that I chose them and came out of the dressing room trying to keep my penis from popping out told her all she needed to know.
    We lived together for three years and in that time she helped me cross dress by giving me advice on clothes and makeup. She always wanted to move to California and did so when she had the chance to. I couldn't go with her due to my career. I still love her and would get back with her in a heartbeat if the opportunity ever presents itself!

2. 69luvr
    69luvr
    HOT story. Id suck both of you after you two were done.
  3. goodsonformom
    goodsonformom
    Nice sexy story.
  4. CentralMaGuy
    CentralMaGuy
    I know you posted this a long time ago but a really great story!
  5. Jack Waage
    Jack Waage
    Hot story!
  6. Shelby29
    Shelby29
    LOVE this hot, sexy story. Very turned on by it. I'd love to meet a hot CD like Marcie.