Register

B Vibe Rimming Butt Plug

1. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I thought this group might be a good place to share reviews of Anal Sex Toys.

I will kick off with a review of the B Vibe Rimming Butt Plug which you will find in the link below

http://www.bvibe.com/anal-play-101/bvibe-rimming-plug/

This butt plug has nicely shaped tip for insertion and flares out with a width of 1.5 inches which is slightly bigger than the average and just right for me. Many vibrating butt plugs are just too small. Takes a little while to slide in but gives your anus a nice stretch and leaves with you that nice full feeling, like you have something substantial (lick a cock) in your ass which is what you want.

The B Vibe has two motors with rimming beads in the base and a vibrating tip. To be honest the rimming beads did not provide much additional sensation and felt nothing like rimming, however the motor in the tip was powerful and provided some really nice vibrations though my ass that kept me nice and hard.

The B Vive has 6 Vibration and Rotation Intensity levels & 6 Vibration Patterns. Some of the vibration patterns are really nice varying from on again/off again to intensity going from low to high.

With the remote control and long lasting Lithium Ion batteries you could play for hours (1.5 hours to be exact). However with the powerful vibrations you will not be able to resist the desire to cum for that long.

Finally I think Lithium Ion batteries with USB recharging is the only way to go for a vibrating butt plug and would recommend this to those that have a reasonable budget, it is not the cheapest.

This is really well engineered and made. I give it 8/10.

2. pepelucho169
    pepelucho169
    excellent information, thank you very much
  3. pepelucho169
    pepelucho169
    excellent information, thank you very much