Register

Looking to cam but can't find partners

1. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    I cammed once and enjoyed, but can't find partners. Where can partners be found? Please send your thoughts and ideas, I really enjoyes my cam experience.
  2. carluec
    carluec
    what are you looking for? I'm on skype under bob.carter69...I do but she don't
  3. BigMikeSlade
    BigMikeSlade
    I enjoy jerking with another guy cam to cam. If you see me online, let me know and we can release a load together.
  4. Ashley_girl
    Ashley_girl
    I love watching guys cum on cam get them all worked up until they cant hold back.
  5. examer
    examer
    would love to cam! like guy who after cum, play and taste the hot cum. lets do it together
  6. like2cum8
    like2cum8
    I love to cam��
  7. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    What are the good sites to use? My one experience was on Yahoo messenger, before they ruined it. Your thoughts please
  8. bihaluz
    bihaluz
    Hello im camping on chaturbate..nick bihaluz
  9. Sundazzled
    I've had good success finding willing partners for explicit camming in truenudists.com and trueswingers.com. You can chat one-on-one through those sites, or just make a connection in the chatroom, then go over to Skype.
  10. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    o2BNude4U2C Thanks for the information. Had a good time. Hoping for to come!!!
  11. cumwithme63
    cumwithme63
    I’m cumwithme1963 on Skype and love to cam with another hot cock love to eat my load if I’m horned up
  12. Happy Tongue
    Happy Tongue
    I got waaay more comfortable camming during the pandemic. I enjoy cam 2 cam whenever possible, and "helping" guys cum. My two favorites, being an older bisexual, are Silver Daddies and Whereby. The don't seem to use cookies and I haven't been inundated by unwanted spam afterwards either.