Register

Blacks Beach

1. Cman949
    Cman949
    Anyone ever go to Blacks Beach in La Jolla, CA? I've gone several times, and it's a great beach, but it's difficult to tell who's interested in playing off the beach, especially since I don't want to disrespect the actual nudists there

I always wanted to meet someone there on the beach and go back to their place for fun especially if they have a pool where we can continue to play in the sun.
  2. two2play
    two2play
    Was at Live Oak resort last weekend, had a ball...
  3. binjlooking
    binjlooking
    Blacks Beach is beautiful ! Met some nice partners there....very sensual at night 😉
  4. Footstep40
    Footstep40
    I used to live near there in the late 90’s, I now go about once a year. The further north you go, the more likely you’ll find what you’re looking for. Nothing wrong with striking up a conversation. Those looking to make a “friend” usually broadcast it. But please, no sex on the beach. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but being nude there is tolerated, not law, so don’t screw it up for everyone. I’ve met guys there before that have become good friends over the years.
  5. Haulover
    Haulover
    The north end is definitely the male section. Physical activity takes place in a grouping of trees closer to the cliffs. I was at the beach when it was empty and had a guy grab my cock while I was laying out. I politely declined since we were out in the open.