Register

Hot week in Chi town

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Had to go to Chicago for Business and checked into the Hotel around 3:30 in the afternoon. Wanting to maintain my excercises regiment I changed clothes and headed to the workout room and started on the treadmill. My loose fitting shorts with no underwear I suppose I was posting more than I should but it's comfortable. After an hour on the tread mill this guy walks in and looked a little nerdy but we started talking and started lifting weights and he was spotting me and I could tell he was checking me out. We are about the same size build wise so we switched up and I spotted for him. As he lifted I could tell he was checking out my junk as he lifted so I boldly asked him if he liked what he saw. He was embarrassed at 1st but then admitted yes he liked my profile and admitted to being Bi sexual. I too confessed to checking his package out so we talked for awhile and agreed perhaps a meeting in the bar was needed. Now I am normally a bottom but this guy was such an incredible cock sucker that I fucked him so hard he screamed like my wife does when I fuck her ass. After a shower he asked if he could spend the night, hell yes I said so we slept and I was awoken by a warm gentle mouth sucking my rock hard cock and I once again fucked the hell out of him. Yep, Hot week in Chi town!!!!!!!!!!